Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job surveys psychoanalyzing you

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
jesus mother fuckin' christ. I had to complete 3 of these fuckin' surveys for the last 3 jobs I applied to, and at this point I just choose neutral for every question. It's like you're applying for a job at the White House or some shit.

"I want to be in a position of power"
"I want to rise up the ranks"
"People would say I'm eccentric"
"People can tell when I'm upset"
"It's hard for others to tell when I'm upset"
"I hide my emotions at work"

Bla bla fuckin' bla. All this to make $13 an hour working at department stores, smh. I wonder how much easier it was to get a job back in the day.

It's bonkers the kind of hoops employers can put people through and get away with. We need a communist revolution right now.

Lol... Putting that amount of effort, just to get a deadend job.

I tried applying for a job at my local supermarket and I failed the online customer service quiz lol.

everything is becoming a huge fucking joke these days

Lol... Putting that amount of effort, just to get a deadend job.

I tried applying for a job at my local supermarket and I failed the online customer service quiz lol.
this is why I'm staying NEET

Who answers this questions honestly?? This is so stupid. The might as well do a question: Do you want us to throw your application away?

what jobs are you applying to?

I've only had to answer these questions for a car max administrative position

what jobs are you applying to?

I've only had to answer these questions for a car max administrative position

All these questions and more were asked on job assessment surveys for stores like Home Depot, Modell's, and BJ's. It's a fuckin' joke, and these jobs don't even pay you enough to be able actually live on your fuckin' own. I'm still trying to decide how to go about the whole college thing.

Lmao they do this shit for retail? I have a big boy job and they didn't do this even...

All these questions and more were asked on job assessment surveys for stores like Home Depot, Modell's, and BJ's. It's a fuckin' joke, and these jobs don't even pay you enough to be able actually live on your fuckin' own. I'm still trying to decide how to go about the whole college thing.
Guess home depot needs to know if your a lose cannon, less you grab a chainsaw and go ER