Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job search is killing me

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I really struggle hard to find anything as friendless incel with no social skills. What are some good jobs for incels like me?

If you graduated in college and are in stem, you could probably work as a programmer, or be a doctor

BigGhey said:
If you graduated in college and are in stem, you could probably work as a programmer, or be a doctor

Nah im a brainlet such things don't work for me, i tried studying computerengineering only to realize that im dumb af and suck at advanced math and physics

There are incel type jobs you can find. A few of them are dangerous but pay well, still better to go for average pay and safe. No need for high iq for most.

Everything is killing me.

My seasonal job is just about over and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for work after it ends. Staying home is the worst thing you can do, at least for me.

QuantumDummy said:
My seasonal job is just about over and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for work after it ends. Staying home is the worst thing you can do, at least for me.

Really i find it pretty tolerable and comfortable with my gaming pc at the moment. I can watch movies, tv show, anime and play videogames. Occasionally i go off my computer and read books go swimming or something like that.

grayjedi90 said:
Really i find it pretty tolerable and comfortable with my gaming pc at the moment. I can watch movies, tv show, anime and play videogames. Occasionally i go off my computer and read books go swimming or something like that.

My home is a little different because of the fact I live with 3 females. My mom and cunt sister who always argue, and my little niece. I'm the type of guy that doesn't like drama and fighting, I just want peace and quiet which isn't an option here. I only play Call of Duty but I go on these weird streaks of sucking at the game to totally beasting, so I can't even enjoy that most of the time. Reading is out of the option because there's never any quiet.

grayjedi90 said:
I really struggle hard to find anything as friendless incel with no social skills. What are some good jobs for incels like me?

With no education(degree) go into real state, or insurance salesman.

You can try browsing various online posting bulletins, and find cars/(or w/e other misch stuff you can resell for more) being sold for cheaper, and resell them while you are working. Also you can even pick up a driving job, like delivering medicine.

Also, invest 10% of your income into bitcoin/etherium and keep it long term.

Don't wage slave, waste of life/time.  If you need to leech SS benefits/unemployment w/e other government assistance you can get, leech away, just don't wage slave 9-5 for the minimum wage.  That type of work is degrading and damaging to a human, you will poison your mind, and by imitating a slave you will become one.

You don't make a lot of money by working hard or working long hours. You make a lot of money, by investing your earnings, opening up multiple streams of income, opening up small gigs/business, living frugally. The next revolution will be in biotech(think Microsoft) in 2020-2040s, just biotech, not microprocessor/computer.

I feel you.

I walked into Star Bucks earlier this week with a resume, but they were like "no," and I also got a dirty look from a Stacy over the counter.

Lol.

Does+this+make+these+kittens+our+purrophets+_1fe3b598ebb3e023ea3bfa24d0391293.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
I feel you.

I walked into Star Bucks earlier this week with a resume, but they were like "no," and I also got a dirty look from a Stacy over the counter.

Lol.

This seriously happened? You aren't making this up?

Kointo said:
This seriously happened? You aren't making this up?
> I went to the city
> Tried to hand out a couple resumes to other cafes
> Decide why not give Starbucks a go.
> went to Starbucks, asked if the manager was there
> she got a little shocked
> manager comes and said that there were no jobs here, also tells me to apply online.
> as soon as i left the store she gave me a disgusted look

I went to this Starbucks

501930_1104835_cover_fvj3eilzbpjgrrnafxfr.jpg

This is in Melbourne, Elizabeth street, and yes Australia does have Starbucks.

idkwattodowithlife said:
> I went to the city
> manager comes and said that there were no jobs here, also tells me to apply online.

I went to this Starbucks

You must be legitimately ugly then. RIP.

Go to factory or something. Nobody will hire you as customer service if you're an ugly autist.

grayjedi90 said:

work in a warehouse. there are a ton of incels at the warehouse i work at. i do that parttime, 4x a week. I'll prob quit soon. I wish I was NEET. I just want to gain enough money to move

I've been out of the workforce for 30 days now. Applied to 20+ jobs with no phone call. I'm slowly becoming more autistic than I was due to a lack of human interaction during the day.

idkwattodowithlife said:
> I went to the city

I went to this Starbucks

Same thing happened to me in Sydney (except was Hungry Jacks not starbucks)

Roastie says "apply online" like really bitch you think that was not my go-to idea?
If I was Chad I would have been interviewed that week.

makuta said:
Same thing happened to me in Sydney (except was Hungry Jacks not starbucks)
Roastie says "apply online" like really bitch you think that was not my go-to idea?
If I was Chad I would have been interviewed that week.
Yeah, definitely man.

The job economy in Australia is fucking rigged and BS.

And yet there are some cunts in the higher ups, placing self serving machines (in Woolies, KMART and Coles) over other people.

They should give people jobs or give them welfare, its one way, or another... But yet they want to provide less jobs, ship em oversea, use more automation, and they don't want the lower classes to get welfare. They don't want to look after this country, they want to trash it (along with its own people), and keep all the money to themselves...