Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Job market as an autistic incel

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
I somehow got to a test week in a warehouse job, but they didnt even allow me to finish the test week. The just fired me on the third day without even explaining why.

I think this is because i work slower than NTs. I really try my best to work on the same level that they work, but i just cant do everything so quickly. All my movements are very clumpsy and slow, and it takes me very long time to understand basic things.

Now i somehow managed to sign a working contract with a car service company, but there is 4 month test period, so they can fire me any moment during those 4 months, and im like sitting on a fucking bomb.

One 60yo man on this job treats me like complete shit, and constantly makes fun of me because im autistic. I cant remember basic things on this job, and i think they already think that they shouldnt hire me.

The only thing that gives me hope is that even if they decide to fire me, they have to keep me for 2 weeks since notifing me about firing, so they probably still hope that i will work better in the future...

I am soon getting a job, if it goes as planned and probably wagecuck till I die

Brootal.

Welcome to the club, grAY.

Strong first post. Brutal though. I have to start a job soon. Hope it goes well

wagecucking is a waking nightmare