Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job is very harmfull for you.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Boring repetitive work makes you tired and lazy, at the end of working day you come home tired and weary. You can not be creative and passionate , all you want is to relax after anoying boring day of repetetive work by watching stupid shows or chatting with idiots on social media.

That is why we have no revolutionaries among males; they are to tired to think of anything else except of passing their leisure after work and on holydays.

Job makes zombies out of you fucked by society.

If you respect yourself you have to stop to work. Job makes you lazy and stupid. It makes you tired conformistic animal devoid of aspiration and thoughts of revolution.

You have to by any means to get rid of vicious circle of neverending daily work.

Job is not for males, job is for donkeys. Males have to be warriors and not lazy tired slobs with beer in their hand and another stupid show on TV.

Wake up. Stop to work.

Ok, I'll just become homeless with no way to feed or provide for myself. Sound!

For what do you provide yourself? To sit on your coach and watch TV? Learn survivalist stuff and live wild; you would have more time for yourself.

For what do you provide yourself? To sit on your coach and watch TV? Learn survivalist stuff and live wild; you would have more time for yourself.
49ZN7I

As if it's that simple JFL, you need to have a GOOD amount of money before you go off-grid.

Do you still feed the pigs?

Working is one of the worst things in life. It's even in the Bible that having to work is a punishment for the transgression of Adam and Eve.

When I was wageslaving in the factory I was reading a book about how spending energy makes you die sooner.

Can confirm. Thread needs wagecuck pics

Image result for wagecuck

High IQ
Why would you become homeless? have you ever considered society does not have the right to kick you out of your own home just because you didn't pay up? i can understand if you pay rent, which is also a fucking scam, but if you own a house there's no excuse, the collective herd DOES NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT! Btw you can grow a garden and rise animals, back a long time ago man was not dependent, but independent.
It's sad to me just how pathetic we've become.

If you're straight stuck in a apartment and shit i do understated, a shame your family fucked you over instead of pooling money and working together. It's going to happen to me too everyone has fucking lost it....
Alone isolated wageslaves what a fucking life

We must pay taxes or else they take your house......... some freedom :feelsgah:

Last edited:
Work does blow, but we need a better approach to the problem than fantasizing about becoming a Chad Ted Kaczynski. Dumb takes like this use up psychological resources that might be put toward realistic ways of improving a wagecuck's condition.

just ldar and neet