Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Job interviews

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
-
Need to vent about this
A job interview, at its core, is not so much an interview as it is a way of the hiring managers and hr to see whether you are a chad, normie, or a subhuman.
In 60 milliseconds the interview is concluded, done and dusted, their mind is made in 60 milliseconds and the rest of the time spent is pointless filler.
There are exceptions of course, such as computer science jobs and logistics, incel-tier industries, but a lot of the time the above is the case.

"In two experimental studies with data from 300 video interview pitches, we found that attractive individuals had a greater sense of power than their less attractive counterparts and thus exhibited a more effective nonverbal presence, which led to higher managerial ratings of their hirability."

its over for non NT truecels

I sperged out hard for my interviews. I started stuttering and sweating and basically forgot how to speak for my last one which was for a codecel internship. Luckily I got it though. But it was boring as fuck. It was like watching virtual paint dry for 6 months, so glad it's over.

I sperged out hard for my interviews. I started stuttering and sweating and basically forgot how to speak for my last one which was for a codecel internship. Luckily I got it though. But it was boring as fuck. It was like watching virtual paint dry for 6 months, so glad it's over.
coding jobs are good for sub-5's:smonk: relatable with the sperging out part when i have interjiews

coding jobs are good for sub-5's:smonk: relatable with the sperging out part when i have interjiews
I barely did any coding honestly. They legit didn't expect anything of me. I was shitposting on 4chan for the majority of the 6 months I was there. It was excruciating especially since I had a Stacy co-worker in the business sector of the company next to me. I bumped into her and I just couldn't stand having her look at me so I always put my head down like a cuck.

They offered me a job back there after I graduate in May but I honestly just can't do it. I have to get the fuck out of here.

if u get a job as a grocery bagger its ovER

I have been rejected from McDonald's, supermarket, high school janitor, commercial cleaner, all retail jobs i applied for, sawmill, burger King, and night shift packing shelves at a warehouse.

It's over for me

I have been rejected from McDonald's, supermarket, high school janitor, commercial cleaner, all retail jobs i applied for, sawmill, burger King, and night shift packing shelves at a warehouse.

It's over for me
same kind of jobs i apply for, always rejected. it's over