Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Job Havers are taller from personal experience

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
I know this because when I go gym during work hours : 9-3 , the average height is about 5’7 and there’s mostly older guys.

When I go gym at 5-6 Pm (Peak time where people go straight after work) . The average guy is fucking 6’0 and if you are below 6’0 you will definitely feel short. The standards to be part of society is 6’0, job, and gymmaxxed. It’s rare to see a young guy who doesn’t go gym nowadays. It’s getting more brutal and the standards are increasing rapidly

Older guys are way shorter in general, I'm 5'6 and feel only slightly below average, even average sometimes, when around guys a lot older than me, probably a mix of height shrinkage and future generations getting taller and taller

I know this because when I go gym during work hours : 9-3 , the average height is about 5’7 and there’s mostly older guys.

When I go gym at 5-6 Pm (Peak time where people go straight after work) . The average guy is fucking 6’0 and if you are below 6’0 you will definitely feel short. The standards to be part of society is 6’0, job, and gymmaxxed. It’s rare to see a young guy who doesn’t go gym nowadays. It’s getting more brutal and the standards are increasing rapidly
Tall guy = manager, consultant, accountant
Manlet = cashier, janitor, dishwasher

also easier to get promoted

Manlet (anything below 5’9) = unemployed in 2024
Walmart is filled with manlet jeets moving heavy dog food breaking their backs while Beckys work as "assistants" AKA giving blowjobs to the manager :feelskek:

Walmart is filled with manlet jeets moving heavy dog food breaking their backs while Beckys work as "assistants" AKA giving blowjobs to the manager :feelskek:
That’s only because Indians own fucking Walmart JFL they give jobs to other pajeets only. Especially in Canada

the standards to be part of society is 6’0, job, and gymmaxxed
I don't know which propaganda you've been consuming or what absurd brainwashing you've underwent but this is verifiable false.
Your source for this conclusion is a gym where you seem to spend a lot of time and as a result you have now an skewed vision of society.

In reality, a 5'7 - 5'11 guy with a pretty face or slightly above average in looks(face) will always do better with girls than a 6' roidmaxxed beast with a job.

In reality, a 5'7 - 5'11 guy with a pretty face or slightly above average in looks(face) will always do better with girls than a 6' roidmaxxed beast with a job.
True. But it’s hard to have a pretty face if you’re not active and healthy. Even chico works out, he does calisthenics and a lot of cardio

True. But it’s hard to have a pretty face if you’re not active and healthy. Even chico works out, he does calisthenics and a lot of cardio
Chico admitted to be taking finasteride and minoxidil in his podscast because he was balding. He does workout for health reasons, but it's pretty light workout compared to bodybuilding.
Don't get me wrong, I am not against exercising or an active life for all incels.

This is the bare minimum to survive at this point. If your bald it’s over
I'm approaching norwood 3 and at this point I don't care since I'm already in my 30s. If you are young then sure, it's a death sentence and you should do your best to avoid losing your mane.