Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joaquin Phoenix wins the golden globe for ''best actor in a motion picture-drama''

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
20200106 023410

https://www.indiewire.com/2020/01/joaquin-phoenix-wins-golden-globe-best-actor-1202200355/

Saw this happening from a mile away, dude represented very well what's like to live as a low status wagecucking man every single day, having to work for a society that despises you and treats you like an outcast, ultimately having disastrous results like mental illnesses, going ER, self harm, isolation and so forth.

Personally this was one of the most blackpilled movies I've ever seen and without a doubt one of the best because it gave normies a glimpse of reality within 2 hours. The job this lad did at the big screen was just phenomenal, there was nobody else who could've done it better imo.

This is just the beggining fellas, if the jews don't try to intervene, more and more films like this one will continue to arise through the media which could cause the inevitable blackpilling of society as a whole. And if that happens, we win.

Last edited:
Acting was good, but the movie was meh

Do normies really read that much into superhero movies? Did the Joker really spread our blackpill message?

Joker wasn't that great but I still like it because it's relatable.

Do normies really read that much into superhero movies? Did the Joker really spread our blackpill message?
I don't think they understood it well but they sure as hell aren't comfortable with it. When I went to see it (alone ofc) there was this loud and obnoxious group of highschooler friends besides me. They were cracking jokes and shit all the time until the Murray scene kicked in. They were scared as shit and I could see they were sweating and getting nervous and never talked again after the film. Don't underestimate the blackpill.

Joker needs the grammy ideally too, but it might not get it, theres too much agenda in the Grammys

Best film of the year!!!

Better than marvel’s cuck game

I don't think they understood it well but they sure as hell aren't comfortable with it. When I went to see it (alone ofc) there was this loud and obnoxious group of highschooler friends besides me. They were cracking jokes and shit all the time until the Murray scene kicked in. They were scared as shit and I could see they were sweating and getting nervous and never talked again after the film. Don't underestimate the blackpill.
I guess that's step one, forcing them to think about difficult things, and making them realize that the Joker makes valid points, our valid points

And if that happens, we win.
Society being blackpilled doesn't not mean we win. Chads are blackpilled, a lot of the rich and elite are blackpilled, all femoids are blackpilled. By the time a majority of men are blackpilled, they are going to be blackpilled about EVERYTHING, not just the sexual hierarchy and current genocide...Not only does society need to be blackpilled, society needs to have proper goals to address it. At the end of the day, there are folding crucifixes made out of aluminium... are you prepared to see the hypocrites crucify men on them? That's how America would address the Low Value Male crisis... The Beta Uprising will be like every Roman slave revolt plus Jesus... no way to know who will win without trying, but Mr.Shekeburg, the foids, and the military/badgecucks will be happy to kill their own people and even men who have the same SMV as them.

I liked the joker ngl ( not gonna lie ) it was just based enough for my liking.

Society being blackpilled doesn't not mean we win. Chads are blackpilled, a lot of the rich and elite are blackpilled, all femoids are blackpilled. By the time a majority of men are blackpilled, they are going to be blackpilled about EVERYTHING, not just the sexual hierarchy and current genocide...Not only does society need to be blackpilled, society needs to have proper goals to address it. At the end of the day, there are folding crucifixes made out of aluminium... are you prepared to see the hypocrites crucify men on them? That's how America would address the Low Value Male crisis... The Beta Uprising will be like every Roman slave revolt plus Jesus... no way to know who will win without trying, but Mr.Shekeburg, the foids, and the military/badgecucks will be happy to kill their own people and even men who have the same SMV as them.
Good point. I was referring to the possibility of the male beta uprising which is the grand majority and would be pissed as hell if this ever came to light. Hell, even the Roman empire ended up falling there's not a single civilization that hasn't fallen believe it or not the jews cannot stop what's coming at them. Also I'm not sure if Chads and foids are blackpilled most of them are straight up low IQ and eat whatever shit that comes at them. The way I see it if we gather enough fellowcels in the government or elite spots we could pull the strings but not gonna happen anyway there's at least 100 hundred years until hypergamy gets so out of hand that even what the chaddest of chads can tolerate.

Last edited:
Well deserved :feelsokman:

Does the Joker count as capeshit? I’m kinda interested, havent seen it though.

Apparently when it was shown at that film festival in Venice prior to being screened in cinemas, the film critics and journos who saw it complained that it was "too dark" and made them uncomfortable.

Just lol, this is what low status men have to endure every day. I hope the sheltered yuppie faggots who were unsettled by it choke on their kale and activated almonds.
Does the Joker count as capeshit? I’m kinda interested, havent seen it though.
Nah, you could change the name of all the characters and it wouldn't be capeshit at all while still making sense as a film. They made nods to capeshit to bring in the revenue.

Good point. I was referring to the possibility of the male beta uprising which is the grand majority and would be pissed as hell if this ever came to light. Hell, even the Roman empire ended up falling there's not a single civilization that hasn't fallen believe it or not the jews cannot stop what's coming at them. Also I'm not sure if Chads and foids are blackpilled most of them are straight up low IQ and eat whatever shit that comes at them. The way I see it if we gather enough fellowcels in the goverment or elite spots we could pull the strings but not gonna happen anyway there's at least 100 hundred years until hypergamy gets so out of hand that even what the chaddest of chads can tolerate.
Nah, most chads and literally all foids are blackpilled on looks, they just don't call it the "blackpill". This revolution we need isn't just about sex, it's about human existence entirely. When we finally get the changes we need, it will be the most significant shift in civilized history. The more blackpilled you get, the more you understand the virtues of transhumanism and asexual ectogenesis.

Nah, most chads and literally all foids are blackpilled on looks, they just don't call it the "blackpill". This revolution we need isn't just about sex, it's about human existence entirely. When we finally get the changes we need, it will be the most significant shift in civilized history. The more blackpilled you get, the more you understand the virtues of transhumanism and asexual ectogenesis.
I agree. It's time ethicfags stop with their bs so dedicated scientists can further enhance our race to finally end inceldom once and for all.

Last edited:
I agree. It's time ethnicfags stop with their bs so dedicated scientists can further enhance our race to finally end inceldom once and for all.
Artificial wombs and future looksmaxxing technology will end the primordial mog once and for all.

brad pitt was amazing this year in once upon a time in hollywood

LOL low iq if you think this movie will change anything...
So long as MOST men can get gf not much will change...

Chads dont want anything to change why would they huh?
Men who have gf would rather shit on those who dont...than help us,
Even men who cant get gf rather shit on incels, cos its embarassing admitting you even understand incels...
Jews wont stop trying to make everything worse

Joaquin is above avrg looking tbh, if he was ugly / worse.., trucel, everyones gonna shit on him.
His problem isnt even inceldom, its his mental disease, bullying and his mother turn out to be an adoptive one.
This isnt an incel movie.

Last edited:
View attachment 186158
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/01/joaquin-phoenix-wins-golden-globe-best-actor-1202200355/

Saw this happening from a mile away, dude represented very well what's like to live as a low status wagecucking man every single day, having to work for a society that despises you and treats you like an outcast, ultimately having disastrous results like mental illnesses, going ER, self harm, isolation and so forth.

Personally this was one of the most blackpilled movies I've ever seen and without a doubt one of the best because it gave normies a glimpse of reality within 2 hours. The job this lad did at the big screen was just phenomenal, there was nobody else who could've done it better imo.

This is just the beggining fellas, if the jews don't try to intervene, more and more films like this one will continue to arise through the media which could cause the inevitable blackpilling of society as a whole. And if that happens, we win.
Cope thread is Cope
brad pitt was amazing
:soy:

Would've swept the Globes if not for 1917. So I'm thinking 1917 will be the main competition come Oscars time.

Surprisingly, Oldfellas didn't win a damn thing. Will it be a dark horse come the Oscars, or is going to Netflix simply a death sentence?

When he killed the bullies on the subway I practically stood up for an ovation. It was very satisfying.

Apparently when it was shown at that film festival in Venice prior to being screened in cinemas, the film critics and journos who saw it complained that it was "too dark" and made them uncomfortable.

Just lol, this is what low status men have to endure every day. I hope the sheltered yuppie faggots who were unsettled by it choke on their kale and activated almonds.

Normies didn't understood the movie. But at least it puts that ideas subconsciously in your brain. So they will be more open to accept those ideas in the future.

Joker is more metaphorical that explicit. And that's the best way to convince people that is some truth behind it. Cause they won't accept the blackpill at front

This makes me very happy.