Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jizzed in my underpants at night AGAIN

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I'm 28yo and I still jizz in my underpants at night sometimes.
Will this shit ever stop?
I fap 1-2 times a week, which isn't much I know, but I don't want to do it more often.
My juicy balls are overflowing with smegma, but there's no girl to suck it dry. That's a big problem.
Why do I keep jizzing while I'm sleeping?? Is this normal? Do you do it, too?

Used to happen to me as a teenager all the time. Glad they stopped tbh

It's over. I only had a wet dream once

it still happens to me tbh. it just means we are high t and just need a hole to empty our balls ngl but that'll never happen tbh. i even drip cum when i see a hot foid in public too

Jfl at jacking off once or twice a week, no wonder you jizz in your pants at night.

You mean cumming?

I do it when i see lucid dreams too, best feeling

yeah they're annoying i have 1 like once a month on average

My balls are really dry for some reason.

cums me :feelstastyman:
my longest no-fap streak was 22 days and I haven't had a single wet dream (I haven't had a wet dream ever tbhtbh)

High T, especially if you had a boner while it happened. The latest wet dreams i had didn't include a boner.

Yes, I'm extremely high T because of my Tmaxxing programm:
  1. Work out
  2. Take zinc for more men-juice and heavier balls
  3. Limit fapping to a minimum
  4. Look at pictures of a girl you want to fuck badly for 30mins a day (but don't fap) preferably while working out
These tips would just be a useless cope for me. I think i'm screwed. Ill try it though.

These tips would just be a useless cope for me. I think i'm screwed. Ill try it though.
I wouldn't call them tips. I don't know if it works for others, it's just my personal Tmaxxing program which works for me.
I also take 5htp against my constant nightmares and lack of motivation. It's working wonders (for me).

Yes, I'm extremely high T because of my Tmaxxing programm:
  1. Work out
  4. Look at pictures of a girl you want to fuck badly for 30mins a day (but don't fap) preferably while working out

better than Gandhi
ngl, me too. I want to experience one tbh.
It's garbage. It's less intense than regular orgasms and you'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to change pants, which is bad, because you're waking up in the REM phase, which is the most important phase of your sleep cycle.

It's garbage. It's less intense than regular orgasms and you'll wake up in the middle of the night and have to change pants, which is bad, because you're waking up in the REM phase, which is the most important phase of your sleep cycle.
Oh, i see. Im ok with fapping then.

mogs me tbh.

u on nofap day 7? dedly cope ngll

I'm on day 5, but anything under 7 days isn't nofap for me.
T levels on nofap spikes at day 12 or so then it goes downhill. That's just my personal experience after 114 days.

T levels on nofap spikes at day 12 or so then it goes downhill. That's just my personal experience after 114 days.
I made it to 45 days once. I can confirm what you're saying. That's why I fap from time to time, I want to maintain that high T.

Yes bro. I don't want to wake up at night and have to change pants :(
tbh it happens to me when i lucid dream but good feeling

so after like 2 weeks your libido plummets? I know the no-fappers warn people about the flatline, but they usually say it's temporary (and I wouldn't consider over 100 days temporary)

so after like 2 weeks your libido plummets? I know the no-fappers warn people about the flatline, but they usually say it's temporary (and I wouldn't consider over 100 days temporary)
You'll have more confidence and social interaction with cashiers and other normies will feel alot easier but you will still feel like an old man T wise. You'll feel like "Fuck ascending i'm a based monk!!!" Again it's my experience.

EDIT: Also alot more energy, less bored. (my experience)

Last edited:
You'll have more confidence and social interaction with cashiers and other normies will feel alot easier but you will still feel like an old man T wise. You'll feel like "Fuck ascending i'm a based monk!!!" Again it's my experience.

EDIT: Also alot more energy, less bored. (my experience)
it sounds great tbhtbh
I don't have a chance with foids, so killing off my libido would save me from frustration
I'm on day 9 btw, still horny (not extraordinarily, but yeah)

I remember, back then when I was 15 years old, it was the first time I ejaculated. It was during my sleep and I even felt it in my dreams.
  1. Work out

Do you also consume ZMA?

Last edited:
I'm 28yo and I still jizz in my underpants at night sometimes.
Will this shit ever stop?
I fap 1-2 times a week, which isn't much I know, but I don't want to do it more often.
My juicy balls are overflowing with smegma, but there's no girl to suck it dry. That's a big problem.
wet dreams happened to me more often when I was around women more often, but now that it's spring break, I'll be less likely to have a nocturnal emission.

only a cuck would sleep with his underwear on

you need to fap more OP