Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jim Goad

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
Anyone here familiar with this guy's work? There's a lot to enjoy about it, though his focus is somewhat narrow and lacking in certain areas. I ask in light of the new installment of his podcast Group Hug, wherein he tackles the subject of our, like, literally totally problematic rape (hysteria) culture. He doesn't seem fully blackpilled (how could any noncel truly be?), but the man stands unashamedly by his convictions, even when they're inconvenient.

He's famous for the extremely prescient 'Redneck Manifesto' and, more pertinently, the 'Rape' issue of ANSWER Me! magazine.

Guess he decided to examine the deeds of St. Alek Minassian of Toronto and the incel phenomenon generally...

Group Hug 42: INCEL REBELLION!!!

...and it's kind of dull. I'd put it maybe a standard deviation above the mean norman response. Obviously informed by hasty, superficial research; Chad is a rich, muscular and successful man (face!), don't these guys know that the universal provision of gfs isn't enshrined in law, etc. He tosses in a 'and these people wonder why they snap' bit like a drop of food coloring in the ocean; it's something at least. Topic of interest begins around 45 min.

I remember an existence before the Internet. Back then one's exposure to alternative viewpoints were hit and miss. I thought I tapped in to some real underground shit when I poured through the Loompanics catalogs (last one printed in 2003: https://archive.org/details/Loompanics_Catalog_2003 ) Anyway, Goad's works were featured in there. This was when "zines" were the big alternative thing. Other than that I saw this interview with him and it was as good as I could expect:

I have a lot of respect for the guy who seemed to hold his convictions well and even communicate well. He seems like a better-adjusted and less douchy version of Henry Rollins. I guess.

I'd love to get my hands on the printed versions of "Answer Me!"

Those old animations somehow make me feel good.

I'd love to get my hands on the printed versions of "Answer Me!"

Those old animations somehow make me feel good.

I think he's still selling a compilation of all four issues on his site. There's some seriously good writing in there. His Weltanschauung seems to have tamed significantly since then; wonder what he would've thought about all this when he was constitutively bloodthirsty and defiant.

Guy apparently likes a lot of vintage trucker country, too. At the very least, he's not a philistine.

I think he's still selling a compilation of all four issues on his site. There's some seriously good writing in there. His Weltanschauung seems to have tamed significantly since then; wonder what he would've thought about all this when he was constitutively bloodthirsty and defiant.

Guy apparently likes a lot of vintage trucker country, too. At the very least, he's not a philistine.

Fuck yeah! Last I checked he had plans for that but it wasn't out, yet. I tried looking for old copies but they were like $100+ each. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back