Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jim Cramer does it again.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
And of course, given his more recent antics on television, he's talking about the kikecine....:feelssus:

Web capture 18 12 2021 182439 wwwzerohedgecom

And of course, this was our news cycle this week. :feelswhere::feelsjuice::yes:

Web capture 18 12 2021 182842 wwwgooglecom

Last edited:
Jim Cramer is Jewish so its no surprise that he shills for the kikecine and is money-hungry for shekels

Last edited:
I never thought I see the day a person would actively want to government to control them.

I never thought I see the day a person would actively want to government to control them.
Mayos literally want armed happy-trigger police on every corner because they became afraid of a few protesters.

Jim Cramer is Jewish so its no surprise that he shills for the kikecine and is money-hungry for shekels
:feelsjuice::yes:
Where have you been for the last twenty-something years? It's been in the making for quite some time now. :feelsjuice::yes:
Mayos literally want armed happy-trigger police on every corner because they became afraid of a few protesters.
The looters robbing storefronts and burning down buildings? :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
He sucks. I’m highly into stock market and I don’t watch or read anything that guy says. He’s terrible. Also some examples may have helped his point about the GOP.

I love it when millionaires tell me my rights and duties :lul::lul::lul:

The looters robbing storefronts and burning down buildings? :feelsEhh:
Oh no, they are oppressed :soy:niggerinos, the police should leave them alone and focus their efforts on fighting elderly people that wear their mask without covering their nose.

Oh no, they are oppressed :soy:niggerinos, the police should leave them alone and focus their efforts on fighting elderly people that wear their mask without covering their nose.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelsEhh::yes:
I know right, how very patronizing to tell the little people and working-class slaves how we should run our own lives, the political discourse in this nation just keeps on getting more absurd with every given year. :feelsjuice::yes:
I like to call them low-information voters
Voting in this nation is pointless, Wallstreet along with the military industrial complex owns this nation, they preselect the political candidates before they're ever on a voting ballot. Only complete idiots think to themselves that voting actually matters or does anything in this nation anymore. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
he's worried his stock shekels will sink if too many boomers get the meme virus

he's worried his stock shekels will sink if too many boomers get the meme virus
More likely he's only concerned about his stock investments in both Pfizer and Moderna, got to keep them shekels coming. :feelsjuice::yes:

jim cramer is a sucker anyway. Stock picking is for chumps, I just buy index funds
Jim Cramer's job is to redirect dumb money into stocks that they'll lose money on so the big sharks are well fed. That has been essentially his entire career along with most other t.v. personas. :feelsjuice::yes:

Voting in this nation is pointless, Wallstreet along with the military industrial complex owns this nation, they preselect the political candidates before they're ever on a voting ballot. Only complete idiots think to themselves that voting actually matters or does anything in this nation anymore. :feelsjuice::yes:
jim cramer is a sucker anyway. Stock picking is for chumps, I just buy index funds
Jim Cramer's job is to redirect dumb money into stocks that they'll lose money on so the big sharks are well fed. That has been essentially his entire career along with most other t.v. personas. :feelsjuice::yes:
Truth and High IQ takes all around in this thread. :feelsokman:

I do find it funny to see how the political has shifted. Conservatives are now the ones who need to be chased with the force of the state. Let's see what Omicron does
Stock picking is for chumps
Not if you're itk, which Cramer is

I do find it funny to see how the political has shifted. Conservatives are now the ones who need to be chased with the force of the state. Let's see what Omicron does

Not if you're itk, which Cramer is
It's a big club and none of us are in it. :feelsjuice::yes: