Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jihad against life

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Several billions years ago hell was created , - life originated on Earth creating all possible sufferings .

Life is absolute evil that ought to be destroyed.

We were bluepilled long ago. Now is time to wake up and see the arch enemy clearly. The life is enemy the pure evil that ought to be eradicated.

And moneteistic religions knew it perfectly.
For example Islam only seems to be pronatalistic in fact it is not. Islam sees the world as realm of Eblis ( Devil) and the purpose of it is the creation of New Earth and New Heaven wich means the total destruction of this fucking world of evil.

It was overlooked that the death is the door to God. Death of everything is the way to the realm of perfection - realm without life at all.

Several billions years ago hell was created , - life originated on Earth creating all possible sufferings .

Life is absolute evil that ought to be destroyed.

We were bluepilled long ago. Now is time to wake up and see the arch enemy clearly. The life is enemy the pure evil that ought to be eradicated.

And moneteistic religions knew it perfectly.
For example Islam only seems to be pronatalistic in fact it is not. Islam sees the world as realm of Eblis ( Devil) and the purpose of it is the creation of New Earth and New Heaven wich means the total destruction of this fucking world of evil.

It was overlooked that the death is the door to God. Death of everything is the way to the realm of perfection - realm without life at all.
Life is a self inflicted hell

I can't Jihad, I'm not a muslim.

life truly is a jihad bro, one day we will face evil face to face

Im a muslim and my jihad is against the realm of evil wich is the earthly existence itself.
I think most people have a personal jihad. Most likely everyone on .co. May jihad continue.

I think most people have a personal jihad. Most likely everyone on .co. May jihad continue.
People just dont see the cause of their suffering and motives.
They dont see that the evil is life itself.

Fortunately antinatalism is on a rise. And new muslim thinkers show us that Islam in its original sense openly antinatalistic, its purpose is antinatalistic.

Fortunately antinatalism is on a rise. And new muslim thinkers show us that Islam in its original sense openly antinatalistic, its purpose is antinatalistic.
they are saying Islam is antinatalistic or just the original version of Islam? What is Islam's stance on abortion then? I honestly don't know. I just figured all religions were in support of procreation.

What I do know is that there are so many people in this world. Maybe antinatalism is the answer.

they are saying Islam is antinatalistic or just the original version of Islam? What is Islam's stance on abortion then? I honestly don't know. I just figured all religions were in support of procreation.

What I do know is that there are so many people in this world. Maybe antinatalism is the answer.
Original Islam is simpy Quran itself.
Such particulars as abortions are not significant. Such questions are always scholastical.

Yeas Islam supports procreaton, but for the very obvious reason , namely , in order to get more solders, more reqruits in pursuit of holy war. The final purpose is to do everything in order to hasten coming of Mahdi and the end of times. The purpose is armagedon ( using biblical term because everybody knows it)

Last edited:
Original Islam is simpy Quran itself.
Such particulars as abortions are not significant. Such questions are always scholastical.

Yeas Islam supports procreaton, but for the very obvious reason , namely , in order to get more solders, more reqruits in pursuit of holy war. The final purpose is to do everything in order to fasten coming of Mahdi and the end of times. The purpose is armagedon
I think I will check out the Quran in my seemingly infinite amounts of free time.

And that sounds like a jihad that is worth fighting....whoever Mahdi is and the end of times.

I think I will check out the Quran in my seemingly infinite amounts of free time.

And that sounds like a jihad that is worth fighting....whoever Mahdi is and the end of times.
People have used to underestimate Quran. Things that are written in it are blood chiling for those who understand. It is far more deeper that Bible. It is very serious.

what is jihad?