Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
JFL

Last edited:
It's over for shitpostcels

Upping our postcount is how normies feel about :panties: It never thought of beginning.

What's the point of this thread?

Upping our postcount is how normies feel about :panties: It never thought of beginning.
Actually, what happened is; I posted a thread then decided straight after that it would be better suited in off topic and tried to delete it. As I was frantically looking around the edit tab on where to delete a thread I suddenly realised you can’t, at which point I put in a generic line and hoped no one would comment and the thread, without sustinence of comments would shrivel and die. Clearly I was wrong about that, though I would be grateful if the mods would delete the thread as I agree, it serves no purpose.

Just fucking lol. I kek'd when I opened the thread tbh

Actually, what happened is; I posted a thread then decided straight after that it would be better suited in off topic and tried to delete it. As I was frantically looking around the edit tab on where to delete a thread I suddenly realised you can’t, at which point I put in a generic line and hoped no one would comment and the thread, without sustinence of comments would shrivel and die. Clearly I was wrong about that, though I would be grateful if the mods would delete the thread as I agree, it serves no purpose.
because shitposts never get alot of attention in this site.

Extremely low IQ thread.

JUST FUCKING LOL