Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl

Greeks are the trucels of europe

Only thing ITards can get right

Your inceltear buddy just made one retard

Since when are GAYreeks #2

@WorthlessSlavicShit you are fakecel. You are on top 5 :feelsseriously:

waitaminute this is an edit? this doesn't look like a thread it has the site rules and information content box above it, it's a fucking cheap copy-paste image!

waitaminute this is an edit? this doesn't look like a thread it has the site rules and information content box above it, it's a fucking cheap copy-paste image!
Idk I don't browse on mobile.

Jfl fucking retards going full schizo and making up shit, unfucking believable, not the first time it happened tbh

A lot of them look like arabs jfl
Some do, majority have that pheno & other Mediterranid phenos though.

Though a few have some Armenoid influence or Orientaloid ones. From what I understand/have been told, mainland Greeks are more White/European in appearance but Islander ones are more Near-Eastern.

Some do, majority have that pheno & other Mediterranid phenos though.

Though a few have some Armenoid influence.
Compared to north-western euros, they are trucels

ITtards are vERy racist!

Compared to north-western euros, they are trucels
NW Euros can still be Incels.

Most Greeks I've seen online(including a former user here) look White/Whitish but do have darker hair: One that I met though, looked Iraqi & had a MENA pheno.

Could pass for curry :feelshaha:
Don't project onto others or start up a racewar now.

GettyImages 1138774671 714x477

Image017 1200x900

Yeah ofc, they are much darker than basically everyone else in Europe, but they are not even close to Curry.
Indidm
Indid

Did he just say that looks matter?
love it when they try to argue just for the sake of disagreeing with inkwells but end up reiterating our points

Why slovakia?

Can't believe it only took 11 posts for someone to realize it jfl.

Can't believe it only took 11 posts for someone to realize it jfl.
IT is making .is bait and we're all falling for it. It literally looks like someone went into ms paint and copy and pasted a meme onto the fucking homepage. They're this thirsty and rent-free for content. :feelskek:

Arabs are handsome, akhi
Nah most people, including whites are ugly, so arabs have it worse than the average white, of course there are also other races that are just so ugly like niggers and chinks

Nah most people, including whites are ugly, so arabs have it worse than the average white, of course there are also other races that are just so ugly like niggers and chinks
Depends MENA are a diverse bunch
No, im south american mongrel
Then you have no right to speak on who is White & who ain’t

Niggers are uglier but they have a higher SMV i’d say
I see, greekcels despite their looks are actually tall the 3rd tallest country in the Mediterranean so they aren't really trucels
Most have the pheno I shared above, which despite being “darker” is still European morphology wise as opposed to the more “Oriental” features most MENA have(hooked nose)
I’m still working mine out, I know I have some Atlantid & Keltic influence, but i’m still not sure if the rest is Alpine or what.

Most have the pheno I shared above, which despite being “darker” is still European morphology wise as opposed to the more “Oriental” features most MENA have(hooked nose)
I meant Their looks in general and not their skin colour

Then you have no right to speak on who is White & who ain’t
I didnt say greeks are non white, just say they are probably the least attractive europeans in comparison

I didnt say greeks are non white, just say they are probably the least attractive europeans in comparison
I c

And tbh, i’d say it just depends on phenos

Some Slavs have Nordic phenos, some have Alpine ones: Difference between these is night & day for raw SMV

From what I know though, Greek islanders can look more MENA do to admixture & the climate

what's even IT's point here

'fellow redditors as we know racism does not exist' :soy:

Greece lmao Meds are over tier honestly. very short swarthy and most dont even look white

They forgot japan china and 69 other asian countries