Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL - Youtube comment on a SEAmaxxer "He has a evil look on him"

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akRnh9mnkR0

It's over you can't win. Tbh though we eastern Europeans have faces made only for war.

he isn't even ugly lmao

Slavs have a "roundness" to their faces which sort of give them that look, since I think criminals, thugs, etc were stereotyped as having features similar to that due to their behavior.

I'm American of Western European ancestry, and I have some Alpinid phenotype influence on me, so I have a sort of flatter maxilla & also a "roundness" to my Keltic pheno.

Tbh, since foids like criminals, thugs, etc. it might not be a bad thing in this guys case, especially considering the location.

SEAmaxxers always make normies seethe and especially white foids. Also jfl even low tier whites like slavs slay ricepussy

SEAmaxxing is against the natural order and they hate seeing it broken. Normies and bluepilled gaslighters are all seething ravenged demons

Last edited:
SEAmaxxers always make normies seethe and especially white foids. Also jfl even low tier whites like slavs slay ricepussy
I wish to live like that dude. But I'm too autistic I'll probably end up getting in trouble and getting myself killed by some angry locals.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back