Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL you have to read this

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Sucks to be rice Good thing I’m black :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

This seemed to make him more upset and then he had the audacity to ask him if he was first "Asian guy" I've ever dated (we're both Asian). I told him the truth, that yes he was, but that it meant nothing.
CHRIST :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
WHAT A CUNT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Still over
Megaover if not BBCmaxxed GigaTyrone

At least I’m not a refugee:feelsLSD::feelsEhh: unlike sandniggers:feelsbadman:
Ok but i've heard women fuck black men to satisfy their bestiality needs,if you're a black incel that means you don't even fit the minimum standards of being an animal let alone human:feelsthink:. but yeah bro whatever.

>This seemed to make him more upset and then he had the audacity to ask him if he was first "Asian guy" I've ever dated (we're both Asian). I told him the truth, that yes he was, but that it meant nothing.
:feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

This seemed to make him more upset and then he had the audacity to ask him if he was first "Asian guy" I've ever dated (we're both Asian). I told him the truth, that yes he was, but that it meant nothing.
There will always be a racepill whenever a noodle is involved :lul::lul::lul:

THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
IMG 20211228 191831

Last edited:
Suifuel if not larp

Hey IT lurkers. This post perfectly sums up why men don't want women with a lot of past partners

Hey IT lurkers. This post perfectly sums up why men don't want women with a lot of past partners
They just want the out of context edge for easy karma and never the real deal

The existence of unattractive people is a pure tragedy

I would go ER on her and her family:feelzez:

At least I’m not a refugee:feelsLSD::feelsEhh: unlike sandniggers:feelsbadman:
lol your people had their dicks chopped off by arabs before they went and fucked your women:feelskek:

I want to pull my hair out when I read shit like this holy fuck life as an asian man is LITERAL HELL:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Poor fuck is a doctor yet he will NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR be as beloved to his whore wife than the white badboy chads.

just go to sewers theory