Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL...Why thinking you're ugly is bad for you....

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Don't bother watching this video if you are easily angered...

Of course somehow someway this TED talk (yes LOL...lo how far ye hath fallen?) focuses on girl's self-image. I didn't watch but I saw enough. They didn't address that all those girls who are insecure about her looks will statistically very likely still have a partner and bear children (despite and even IN SPITE of what she looks like...most men will fuck anything). Whereas for men historically speaking only HALF bear children (remember currently China has like 10% too many males to even find any matching foid as it is even if coupling was govt mandate).

They didn't address Juggernaut Law for subStacies. I could go on....anyway its kinda funny how they don't address the core reason for insecurity among foids re: attractiveness....ability to secure a good-looking high-value mate. That is the foid prime-directive during their fertile years. There are ugly guys in the audience who have a sympathetic ear not realizing that they are the genetic garbage to be avoided (root motive).

Cliffs: Not one second.

EDIT: LOL its totally femcentric...JFL!

Also this (old but gold)

Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.

This woman's life has been so positively affected by her looks alone that the brightness and potency of it blinds her. So many things I can guarantee: she gets the royal treatment "gee everyone is so friendly!", she will/has married a high-value male, her progeny will have the physical/financial/emotional advantages of the domino effect her looks catalyzed.

Cliffs: Just the fact that the title is "looks aren't everything" would very strongly suggest that they are. (which they are)

Last edited:
no man being an attractive female is living life in danager mode! all all the cat calling from thirsty men and stares they get must be horrific

Looks aren't everything. Believe me, I'm a model.
Fucking anecdote. Shit straight from the sitcom cartoon. No wonder South Park lost its charm a long ago - our world is one big South Park episode.

Ted talks. Nope. I'd rather eat my cock off than listen to that bluepilled motivational cucked bullshit

It's hard to not think I'm ugly when I either get told I'm ugly or treated like one.
Jfl at these privileged cunts. They will never understand us

Females have no introspective thinking, their philosophy places themselves in the center as if the world is orbiting around them. So they are only able to base life on how it works out for them.

Females have no introspective thinking, their philosophy places themselves in the center as if the world is orbiting around them. So they are only able to base life on how it works out for them.
That's some high IQ shit.

BELIEVE ME I'M A MODEL WHAT THE FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH