Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [JFL] [Venting] [It's Over] [RageFuel] [Serious] And I'm supposed to be the lucky sibling.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I've seen a lot of people here talking about how their brothers are chads who get plenty of nudes, or that their sisters are stacies. In all of these scenarios, the OPs are the unluck sibling. But with me... despite posting on incels.co, I'm supposed to be the lucky sibling.

My brother is mentally ill, and despite going to a better schools than me, and being prioritized by my parents over me, he still ended up worse than me. Because of his mental health, he's just a violent psychopath who eats a lot. He has tried to stab me with a knife severa times, and he has tried to slap my mother. :( He'll be 28 in a few weeks. My parents are pouring all their money into a plantation so that he can live off of it when they die. He never learned english, despite us both spending our childhood in the UK, which is a neccessity if you want to properly ascend in curryland. And despite all of this, my mother thinks she can actually have him arrange-marriaged.

Meanwhile, I'm younger than him. I'll be 25 in a few weeks. I went to shit tier schools. But unlike him, I passed all my exams (just barely), and I have a degree. I don't have a job yet, because whenever I get a job, it's with cheapskates who want to pay me entry level salaries and expect professional outputs. I'm taller than him, and I'm no longer a fat fuck, I have a great social life.

Is he incel? Tell him to make an account here because it never began for him
I'm taller than him, and I'm no longer a fat fuck, I have a great social life.
Weird flex but ok
This is the problem with curries. They try to get even the most subhuman of their people married off, and those subhumans perpetuate their bad genes through their children. You need to make it clear to your mother that forcingg your brother to be married off would be a disaster for the entire family due to mental health issues. Not everyone has the birthright to procreate. Curry parents must understand this.
Curry IQ kek

Sad shit man. Feel sorry for your brother.

Is he incel? Tell him to make an account here because it never began for him
He can't even speak english. And he doesn't talk to me. Haven't had a proper conversation with the fucker in over 10 years.
Sad shit man. Feel sorry for your brother.
Bitch ! Feel sorry for me !

Well that's unfortunate. I guess you'll have to cry about to your wife in a few years as you cum in her pussy thanks to arranged marriage. Don't forget to stop posting her when you receive your free pussy.

Well that's unfortunate. I guess you'll have to cry about to your wife in a few years as you cum in her pussy thanks to arranged marriage. Don't forget to stop posting her when you receive your free pussy.
Arrange marriage = Betabuxxing.

He can't even speak english. And he doesn't talk to me. Haven't had a proper conversation with the fucker in over 10 years.

Bitch ! Feel sorry for me !
I don't think he's a psychopath, probably just severely autistic