Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ Tinder jesters

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
t90bo8cqpgp41.jpg

Good morning I hate women

JFL they expect men to serve them everything on a platter then still complain about us

> Entertain me now!

Note that women never have to do this shit lol they just exist

bluepilled meme tbh

Norwooding puts even chads at a significant disadvantage
tbh

it should be that the guy in the first pic has a recessed chin and shit jawline, the second has a good jawline, and they say the same thing

Well someone's gotta entertain her until chad shows up for the dick appointment.

I don't get it, why don't they just get straight to the point and ask if they wanna fuck?

Entertain me or die! You exist for my amusement!

I fucking hate women

Cope, you need to get a match to start jestering right? That guy definitely mogs us.

The world has definitely gone to shit.

bluepilled meme tbh

Norwooding puts even chads at a significant disadvantage
Thats not norwooding tbh i can see the hairline mayve he is just buzzcut maxxing.
Also,
Images   2020 03 29T122135501

chad would tell her to suck his dick and bust a nut 2 hours later. JFL at jestermaxxing on a platform where people care about your looks and nothing else

The moment you were born was the moment it was over for you

I have done way more cringe shit than this. The blackpill is a bitter pill to swallow, but looking back, I'm glad I stopped trying to charisma the pants off women. Shit is humiliating.

"Entertain me subhuman"
:feelsBox: Where are you slut, I'll show you my mma skills, that should be entertaining

Lol jestermaxx cucks should be killed

When a woman messages 1st, you are NOT an incel.

Yeah. i mean if you want to shit on the guy. he might be funny for a bit but shes got 15 other clowns right behind him. So if he ever slips up or loses a folicile of hair, hes finished.

Jestercucks are the biggest copers

Something the redpill is right on, if a guy is trying that hard to impress the woman.. in the woman's mind that guy is a beta male beneath her in value and that makes her lose attraction.

Chads just say, 'hey wanna fuck'. If she says no, Chad goes to the next girl and says the same thing.

This is impressive to women because it shows how little effort Chad put in, and he didn't really care that 1 hole said no. Same girl will watch and if the Chad gets a girl to say yes, the first girl who said no might hit him up on social media later.
I don't get it, why don't they just get straight to the point and ask if they wanna fuck?

Honestly I've seen way worse. Some jesters come up with a 3 paragraph joke just for the foid to say "Ha". A real Chad would have replied to her "I'm not making a joke, come over to fuck".