Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL this video is proof that men will always rule

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Women are taking over education, academia, STEM, media, and pretty much every area of the modern world. But one thing they will never have is this: physical dominance. If, one day, women rule the world and men are stuck being janitors and retards while women are CEOs...the men can easily do a violent uprising and demolish all the women.

Imagine such a beautiful sight. Even the most cucked soyboy might blackpill himself in 2080 and join the fight. Imagine thousands of men going ER at once. The foids would never stand a chance.

I feel like I could even fap to that image. Any company in the world could fall if a male peon went to the female CEOs office and just killed her with his bare hands. Men would rule the world.

Just look at this video...the women have NO HOPE of even returning a ball.

Does sound good but what if they have guns

Men will obviously aways rule, but what fraction of men will that be?
80-20?
0.00001-99.99999?

I think it's a great idea, that sports are no longer separated by sex, I've never been so entertained watching tennis :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

I guess that's why so many efforts are being made by the government and women alike to effeminize men chemically and mentally. They want to weaken us to prepare for their takeover.

Just being in a male dominated work force will do wonders for your mental well being, women crave attention and they want it from all men they work with even if they shoot you down.

imagine woman vs men NFL football where the men didnt go easy on them lol