Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ this thread

they are so fucking stupid its insane

beautiful post my friend, I see you are a connoisseur like myself

Take an interest in a used up 27 year old beef curtains feminist hog goy

This is that psychiatrist.

if 20-year-old foids can't distinguish the good from the bad, they're a serious threat to the society and their rights must be taken away asap

Totally qualified for her job.

You shouldn't fuck kids. But the 27 year old she describes sounds boring. Not that this 27 year old would like me anyway, but what I hate the most about people my age is how boring we are. "I'm so old and smart and experienced." Shut the fuck up. Like I'm so interested in whatever cerebral "grown up" bullshit I'm "supposed" to enjoy. Cannot happen for me.

This is that psychiatrist.

That's a psychiatrist? That person, who is so devoid of basic reading comprehension and reasoning, has the authority to send you a mental ward indefinitely?

The Absolute State of Western Civilization

Damn @Pengwin they make a lot of threads about you lately :feelsokman:
Could you please give me an autograph, supreme gentleman?

lmao their view of average teenage years sound like a high school anime plot or some cheesy American young adult novel. Newsflash: it's all fucking fiction.

Always love how they say our idea of what normal teenagers do (mainly go to parties and have sex) is so far-fetched. Almost like adults who browse Reddit and make fun of virgin men online in their free time didn't get to hang out with the normal crowd in highschool. How shocking!

Experienced means being a whore who rode the cock carousel. Jfl at those incels in denial.

"Know what they want" She says. Just lol.

"Know what they want" She says. Just lol.
nice avi.
Always love how they say our idea of what normal teenagers do (mainly go to parties and have sex) is so far-fetched. Almost like adults who browse Reddit and make fun of virgin men online in their free time didn't get to hang out with the normal crowd in highschool. How shocking!
Yes, it was simply implying romantic moments in general, holding hands, beachwalks,etc.

they can go suck another cock

nice avi.

Yes, it was simply implying romantic moments in general, holding hands, beachwalks,etc.

The last part about cumming on her belly was kinda cringe tbh lol but otherwise good post.
Those retards seem to think every other teenager is also an awkward ugly retard.

Experienced 27 year olds

Arbys roast beef

Reading that forum is like reading this one. All they do is copying our posts.

you cannot handle an experience wahmenz!!!

men are attracted to youth, not post-wall hags