Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this guy calling himself attractive

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
He is looksmaxed at 6/10 LMFAO which means he is truly around 5/10 not to mention he is a turbo manlet LMFAO

how tall is he?

He has some good feature but not that good to be attractive

lol @ you criticizing his looks

He is looksmaxed at 6/10 LMFAO which means he is truly around 5/10 not to mention he is a turbo manlet LMFAO

OP, wtf?

this guy beats out chico and many top male models when used for catfishing

@Reddit_is_for_cucks yo its the chad you use for catfish

it has sexy voice

Look at this subhuman coping. While you rotting at home he is out there slaying. Nobody gives a fuck if you find him a 5/10. It the opinion of women that whats matter

Edgy face: 15-35 y.o. vagina entry permit requirement. Male handsomeness is all about a rough face, some muscles and acting like a monkey. Not noticed yet?

Look at this subhuman coping. While you rotting at home he is out there slaying. Nobody gives a fuck if you find him a 5/10. It the opinion of women that whats matter
I know Op is coping hard, even alphadestiny is slaying

You are retarded bro, this is Chad right here. He cleans up on Tinder.

tenor.gif

typical Chad faggot spreading bullshit about meh personality, I wish I could blow his head a shotgun round

uh isn't this the guy people have been using to catfish, he has no problems on tinder

6/10? so much cope

btw attractive people have it harder

WOW LOOK AT HIS EYE AREA HE'S LIKE A PSL6 AT BEST, JFL NO WAY THIS GUY SLAYS XDDDDDD

His eye area is pretty bad but everything else is pretty much god-tier, he is Chad.

No woman has EVER married for looks. Looks are only important if you have zero personality and a girl is looking for a one night stand and even then she'd had to be super drunk to ignore your lack of character. I've dated gutter goblins because they were really funny or really intelligent. Trust me looks are not a priority for us women. It might be for men but we're not men.

He is definitely good looking though, yeah, he has shitty eyes, but his bone structure, along with his race, makes up for it.

If he's 5/10, then I'm in the negatives.

High IQ post, PSLI ratings are retarded, at the end of the day it's women who say who's attractive. Obviously being at 2/10 that does not include me, but I am talking about people in the 4-6/10 range.

If he's 5/10, then I'm in the negatives.

He is definitely not 5/10, OP is insane. If he's 5/10, which is around "average looks" then the average would have to be changed to 3/10

High IQ post, PSLI ratings are retarded, at the end of the day it's women who say who's attractive. Obviously being at 2/10 that does not include me, but I am talking about people in the 4-6/10 range.

Yep lol

Iknow its true you can make an obvious distinction between sub 4 and normie. Who gives a fuck anyway if you have a shit gonial angle when there is this one girl who finds you somewhat cute and wants to date you hahaha

Trust me bro I'm pretty sure girls thought you were handsome, remember the Tinder experiment. Being aspie must be a death sentence...

Iknow its true you can make an obvious distinction between sub 4 and normie. Who gives a fuck anyway if you have a shit gonial angle when there is this one girl who finds you somewhat cute and wants to date you hahaha
Yes, exactly. You know the truth. Obviously it doesn't work with facial deformities, but you pointed that out already.

gigacope. Read the comments.

He’s moderately attractive to women.

if hes 5/10 i dont even register on the scale

If he's only 7.5 who is 8?

He blows away chico and even miro IMO.
8 would be Tyson Beckford, 8.5 would be Jeremy Meeks, 9 would be Zac Efron (facially without height considered), 10 would be 404 not found.

That's my opinion.

8 would be Tyson Beckford, 8.5 would be Jeremy Meeks, 9 would be Zac Efron (facially without height considered), 10 would be 404 not found.

That's my opinion.

what's chico?

That's my opinion.
Facially, what would you rate Tom Cruise

Prime Tom Cruise is 8, prime Brad Pitt is 8.5
I am just curious if you can rate these guys (at prime). Your ratings look interesting so far

-Dicaprio
-Pacino
-Beiber
-Cristiano Ronaldo
-McConaughey

Thanks, no homo

Such cope. THat guy slays

I am just curious if you can rate these guys (at prime). Your ratings look interesting so far

-Dicaprio
-Pacino
-Beiber
-Cristiano Ronaldo
-McConaughey

Thanks, no homo
Prime Dicaprio would be 7.5
Prime Pacino would be 6
Prime Beiber would be 7
Prime Cristiano would be 6.5 (not white)
Prime McConaughey would be 6.5 (white)

The status and money halo them tho and shoot up their ratings, but that's how i would rate them facially imo.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks yo its the chad you use for catfish

it has sexy voice

Lmao yea, this piece of shit asshole lives in his own world. You have seen how I have like 20 girls fallling head over heels for me when I use his face on dating apps but when I use my own face I get jack shit.

I bet he is blackpilled, but to make money he feeds his audience lies.

Wtf you talking about I use this guy on my catfish experiments and and I got 1000 matches and 10 girls sending me good morning texts and 20 girls sending nudes.

Btw he is 6’3