Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [JFL] That time my mother got Chadfished

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
It was the first half of 2016. My mother was just starting to use tinder when she matched with this 7/10 american petrochemical engineer named "Tom".
They started writing these long as emails to each other detailing their lives everyday.
One day Tom told her that he was working in SEA and that he was going to mail her a package with an iPhone, an iPad and a MacBook. My mom was really excited. Two days later she got this call from the Filipines from 'Customs agents' telling her that they found cash money in the package and if she wanted it released she would have to pay a $4000 dollar fine. She ran to the bank to withdraw $10k mexican pesos (which wasn't even half of the money they asked) but before she could send anything she got stopped by my grandparents and a foid studying international commerce who told her it was a scam.
Read my other story here:

No offense but your mom is just like the avg foid

lmao she was rly going to give 4k to chad LOL

impressive what they can do for chad

All women are sluts, all of our mommies

Fucking hell, imagine your mum being tinder whore.