Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [JFL]Tallfags will never understand us

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★★

What a pussy lmao. Shit played out like a scene out of a Bollywood sitcom.

Brootal height and frame pill.

What a pussy lmao.
Looks = personality
Bravery = size

The dude would not be a pussy if he had different size genetics. A Gazelle is not a pussy when it runs away from a lion.

Looks = personality
Bravery = size

The dude would not be a pussy if he had different size genetics. A Zebra is not a pussy when it runs away from a lion.
Then I guess I just can’t relate. I could beat 90% of tallfags in a fight unironically :feelsjuice:

Then I guess I just can’t relate. I could beat 90% of tallfags in a fight unironically :feelsjuice:
Do you have a mogger frame ?

Also this is why i dont freak out in public, id just get humiliated or beaten up because of my height. Manlets who also have a weak frame shouldnt go outside unarmed

Doesn't look like much of a king to me

So we would probably be mogged like this guy. Neet fantasies in your room are not reality :feelssus:
I know it sounds hard to believe, but I am ded srs. That tallfag curry is the one who would be scared of me. I'm BBC, which means most people in general would automatically want to avoid conflict with me.

the tallfags were kind enough not to fuck him up or his bike

LOL the small car had 2 huge dudes in it. Good thing he didn't push his luck or the 8 clowns in the back seat would have come out :feelskek:

I can see curry foids cooming to this footage of a manlet being put down. Actually if boxing ever got rid of weight divisions and forced lightweight to fight heavyweights I guarantee a 20000% increase in female viewership overnight.