Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFl such a shithole country

fuk this boring ass site

wont click
Understandable.
[UWSL]I couldn't find the news on BBC or RT so I'll have to use greentext[/UWSL]
>Russian Supreme Court recognizes ‘Columbine’ movement as terrorist group
>The Supreme Court of Russia satisfied the request of the Prosecutor General’s Office to recognize the "Columbine" movement as a terrorist group.
The court ruled to, "Satisfy the administrative request of the Prosecutor General’s Office, recognize the ‘Columbine’ movement as a terrorist one."
The ruling will enter into effect immediately.
The court hearing took place behind closed doors. The court only voiced the resolution of the ruling, and its motivation remains unknown.

>Russian Prosecutor General’s Office warned that participation in the "Columbine" movement, which the Supreme Court declared a terror group Wednesday, carries a penalty up to a lifetime in prison.
>"Participation or organization of a terrorist organization carries a criminal penalty up to life sentence," the Prosecutor General’s Office press service told journalists Wednesday.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Oh well Russia, you were based:feelsjuice:

Understandable.
[UWSL]I couldn't find the news on BBC or RT so I'll have to use greentext[/UWSL]
>Russian Supreme Court recognizes ‘Columbine’ movement as terrorist group
>The Supreme Court of Russia satisfied the request of the Prosecutor General’s Office to recognize the "Columbine" movement as a terrorist group.
The court ruled to, "Satisfy the administrative request of the Prosecutor General’s Office, recognize the ‘Columbine’ movement as a terrorist one."
The ruling will enter into effect immediately.
The court hearing took place behind closed doors. The court only voiced the resolution of the ruling, and its motivation remains unknown.

>Russian Prosecutor General’s Office warned that participation in the "Columbine" movement, which the Supreme Court declared a terror group Wednesday, carries a penalty up to a lifetime in prison.
>"Participation or organization of a terrorist organization carries a criminal penalty up to life sentence," the Prosecutor General’s Office press service told journalists Wednesday.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
What is Columbine movement?