Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JFL]Study:"High-IQ" Foids Wield No Capacity To Utilize Their Genetic Potential.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
From this scientific article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2567215/

It is well known that men and women display different capacities in certain cognitive functions that are unrelated to differences in the general level of intelligence. The most consistently reported differences relate to spatial and language abilities, and whereas men excel in mental rotation and spatial perception, women perform better in verbal memory tasks, in verbal fluency tasks, and in the speed of articulation
Firstly, am I the only one who finds it kinda funny how they more or less state that "different cognitive functions which impact literal brain functions exist between men & women, but oh don't worry, it won't impact intelligence levels at all!:soy::feels:" Jfl, that kind of logic exemplifies the flaws within the modern scientific community: Simply, as I have stated before, they say the "quiet part out loud" whilst never acknowledging the pure, inescapable truth of the facts they discovered.

at the macroscopic level, sexual dimorphism has been reported in the cortical volume of the Wernicke and Broca areas (6), as well as in the frontal and medial paralimbic cortices (710), and in the thickness and density of the gray matter in the parietal lobes (for a review see ref. 10).
I would just like to remind everyone here, that foids by predisposition have an increased amount of increased amount of grey matter:
Altogether, our findings suggest that the observed increased regional GM volumes in female brains constitute sex-dependent redistributions of tissue volume, rather than individual adjustments attributable to brain size

And what is this usually associated with?

he grey matter includes regions of the brain involved in muscle control, and sensory perception such as seeing and hearing, memory, emotions, speech, decision-making, and self-control.

The fact foids have an increased amount of this reinforces a theory which is stated within a novel, The Manipulated Man:

Another means of manipulation is the calculated use of emotional displays. Vilar claims that women can control their emotional reactions whereas men cannot, and that women create overly-dramatized emotional reactions to get their way: they "blackmail" men emotionally. Women also use sex as a tool of manipulation and control but also traditional concepts of love and romance, which are seen more positively than sex, to control men's sexual lives. Vilar writes that men gain nothing from marriage and that women coerce them into it under the pretense that it fulfills their romantic desires.

Summarizing what I have discerned already, it seems that science again more or less is reinforcing our beliefs in concordance with the blackpill.

But back on topic, let's take a look at the overall findings of the article:
The most striking finding from the present study is that despite the well known anatomical and functional interindividual variability in the brain (e.g., refs. 24 and 25), we consistently observed a lower synaptic density in women in all cortical layers of the temporal neocortex.

Now, what does synaptic density, primarily in the temporal neocortex, have to do with my title? Well, according to most facts of basic biology, synaptic density is strongly correlated with that of the ability for neurons to communicate with each other more adeptly & profusely:

The PSD has been proposed to concentrate and organize neurotransmitter receptors in the synaptic cleft.[1] The PSD also serves as a signaling apparatus. For instance kinases and phosphatases in the PSD are activated and released from the PSD to change the activity of proteins located in the spine or are transported to the nucleus to affect protein synthesis. Some of the features of the PSD are similar to the neuromuscular junction and other cellular junctions, as the PSD has been modeled as a specialized cellular junction that allows for rapid, asymmetrical signaling.

Essentially, this allows for humans to utilize their brains capacity of intelligence, cognitive ability, and the such -which they were predisposed with- at its peak, essentially.

Since foids seem to lack this in comparison to males, it proves many theories shared here & elsewhere:
-Foids, by default, are inferior to males.
-Foids cannot utilize their high-IQ genes, should they have been predisposed with them.
-Foids utilize any "intelligence" they may wield in order to lie, instead of utilizing it to create the way males do.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Ventingblackpiller @based_meme @GeckoBus @wereq @RegularManlet

high IQ thread, bookmarked
the (((researchers))) won't publicly admit that foids use their "intelligence" in a bad way though

This makes sense since the amount of jobs that require high IQs will only have males unless they have DEI protocols.Female nature is based of Eve and she made Adam sin by disobeying God and made him eat the apple. This also confirms even more the foolishness of governments and organisations that want females to run and have power in them

Interesting. None of these matter however, foids will always be more privileged no matter how inferior they are. In times of chaos, they will kept safe because of their reproductive capability, and in times of plenty, they will be worshipped pathetically by desperate males.

Reproductive value trumps all.

High-IQ foids will only use their intellect on how to get multiple Chads to have an orgy with them, rather than helping the human race.

Foids already have lower average IQ than men.
Because the average female IQ is somewhat lower, this means a 99th percentile IQ female would score a lower IQ than a 99th percentile IQ male. Foid geniuses will always be inferior to male geniuses in any case.

Thanks for the tag. A very good find, I'll definitely give the study a closer look myself:feelsokman:.

Seems to be true. The more I've been looking at what women's lives actually were in the past and how much of the supposed "oppression" just simply never happened or existed, the more I've been thinking that a lot of feminism is just about coping with the absolute dearth of female historical (and current) achievement despite not much of actual oppression, if any, holding them back. This is definitely one of the explanations I can see for why women are just so unimpressive intellectually.

Also, nice to see you use the Manipulated Man as a source, I always like to see other guys here using anti-tradcuck sources:feelsokman::feelsthink:.

Thanks for the tag. A very good find, I'll definitely give the study a closer look myself:feelsokman:.

Seems to be true. The more I've been looking at what women's lives actually were in the past and how much of the supposed "oppression" just simply never happened or existed, the more I've been thinking that a lot of feminism is just about coping with the absolute dearth of female historical (and current) achievement despite not much of actual oppression, if any, holding them back. This is definitely one of the explanations I can see for why women are just so unimpressive intellectually.

Also, nice to see you use the Manipulated Man as a source, I always like to see other guys here using anti-tradcuck sources:feelsokman::feelsthink:.
Women don't have to be intelligent. They have immense reproductive value. They can be low IQ asf and still reproduce. As a man in hunter-gatherer times, you either have to be very strong or very smart to survive and reproduce.

Women don't have to be intelligent. They have immense reproductive value. They can be low IQ asf and still reproduce. As a man in hunter-gatherer times, you either have to be very strong or very smart to survive and reproduce.
Exactly:feelsjuice::feelsthink:.

Thanks for the tag, buddy boyo. Will read.

that's why you never see those "girl with IQ higher then Einstein's" Do anything with their "intellect"

Modern "studies" are not scientific at all, it is all made to fit some kind of agenda. Nowadays it is actually hard to find any actual unbiased articles on certain topics like IQ for example

Thanks for the tag

I found highlighted part interesting, I dont know what the mens section means as much, but for the women, its clear they have evolutionary adapted socially, it seems like they perform better in social ways, since they can not use physical force, I'm struggling to find the words to explain but you know what I mean, it is water to you and I.

I still remember talking with a foid when I was 14, we wanted to ask someone something, my mind thought of asking the person directly but she started coming up with these ideas about how to basically ask it indirectly and get them to admit it, was eye opening for me at the time.

that foids by predisposition have an increased amount of increased amount of grey matter:
also is this a typo?

I didn't know there was a scientific reason, but I already knew this

I didn't know there was a scientific reason, but I already knew this
The reason why we utilize scientific research, is to give the claims for validity & to also reinforce our observations through a lens other than "because I said so"

The reason why we utilize scientific research, is to give the claims for validity & to also reinforce our observations through a lens other than "because I said so"
Bitter truth is foids will reduce it to skewed or fabricated study, or not enough info said

You can't argue with them even if the study is 99% accurate

i mean obvious :feelsEhh:

even those sluts botez sisters who are intelligent and play chess, regularly bring chads to their homes. its never been a dork and regular dude.

I used to think women were good at manipulation

Then I grew up

They’re not that good if you are not a clueless simp

They communicate in indirect ways but most of the time it’s painfully obvious

Ex : “Are we sure Jennifer’s baby isn’t cold ?” Means : I’m cold, let’s turn the AC down

This makes sense since the amount of jobs that require high IQs will only have males unless they have DEI protocols.Female nature is based of Eve and she made Adam sin by disobeying God and made him eat the apple. This also confirms even more the foolishness of governments and organisations that want females to run and have power in them