Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [JFL] [Soy] An autistic virgin who agrees with feminist telekinesis/telepathy theory

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20200506 16 15 19

If he genuinely wants a girlfriend there should be nothing stopping him, because girls will be able to sense it. They'll also be able to sense if he's not being genuine and he just wants sexual gratification, and if he's not honest about it, they'll back off.

I too struggle and I've never had a girlfriend either BUT I do try and see it as "if you want a relationship you can get one", and I think that's a healthy attitude.

Giphy 9

The idea that your mindset can affect the physical world (telekinesis) and females are capable of reading your mind (telepathy) and will surely reward the most enlightened one (women are wonderful effect) is a grade A cope, especially when coming from a self-admitted virgin on r/aspergers.

The bluepill is literally based in mysticism. If there's anything a female can "sense," it's your immutable autism and virginity or low-SMV, and that's exactly why you're inkwell.

Last edited:
Yikes let’s unpack this

Telepathy, not telekinesis. Telekinesis is moving objects with the mind, telepathy involves communication with the mind. Although I've never seen the name for "kweens sensing your impure intentions", I'd call that Kurama Chakra Mode 1.

Telekinesis refers to the ability to move physical objects with your mind, not mind reading

Telepathy, not telekinesis. Telekinesis is moving objects with the mind, telepathy involves communication with the mind. Although I've never seen the name for "kweens sensing your impure intentions", I'd call that Kurama Chakra Mode 1.
Telekinesis refers to the ability to move physical objects with your mind, not mind reading
Bluepillers say that if you have the right mindset, you can levitate a girl onto your dick.

But you two are correct and I have edited the distinction of telekinesis vs. telepathy into my post. Both are implied by the bluepill, however, inasmuch as the bluepill not only attaches wisdom and moral worth onto the arbitrary decisions of female sexual selection, but grants men an absurd level of agency themselves.

Last edited:
The law of positive attraction is a pseudo buddhist meme or an extreme christian heresy imo. Make no mistake what he's describing is rooted in the idea of there being a law of positive attraction.

The law of positive attraction is a pseudo buddhist meme or an extreme christian heresy imo. Make no mistake what he's describing is rooted in the idea of there being a law of positive attraction.
law of attraction even from its own teachers, states bad mindset which obviously incels have will fuck you over. and as we all know escaping that mindset is impossible. and obviously even if you do the law is weak or non existent most cases

law of attraction even from its own teachers, states bad mindset which obviously incels have will fuck you over. and as we all know escaping that mindset is impossible. and obviously even if you do the law is weak or non existent most cases
It's bullshit anyways

How can they believe such bullshit.

what a load of crap

How can they believe such bullshit.
This is literally the type of nonsense that is peddled in therapy!

Notice how that Redditor is not unaware of his own internal contradictions (between his deprivation in life and having an optimistic view of the world), but he basically admits that this is besides the point.

It's all about having a "healthy mindset" to him, and "health" insofar as the mind is concerned is synonymous with delusion if you're aberrational and expected to conform to a soyciety which dehumanizes you and is not interested in accommodating you whatsoever.

I cannot even blame him, because the much-envied "love" that normies experience in relationships is hardly any less delusional, and what keeps the oppressed men of this world going is irrational faith, whether in the rotten fruits of the present or the mirage in the desert that they're hallucinating in front of them.

But this is very effeminate, and it is no wonder that therapists and bluepillers tend to be women or soys. Masculine men, at least, tend to have a redpilled view of the world, although besides the bitter realism inherent to this, it is hardly any better, and just conducive to psychopathic and narcissistic behaviors which make everything worse as a whole.

Last edited:
Thoses who have psychopathic and narcissistic personality are chads, that can afford to manipulate foids with their halo.

Redpillers are normies that suffered a divorcerape, or incels in denials, that blindly believe in pua salad of "just have game, just hold frame and spin plates, just pump and dump, just have 150 hobbies and gyow"

While they can't get any pussy themselves, except when they pay for it.

In reality unless you are chad, foid and society doesn't give a shit about MGTOW copers, it just leave more meat for the lion to eat.

Thoses who have psychopathic and narcissistic personality are chads, that can afford to manipulate foids with their halo.

Redpillers are normies that suffered a divorcerape, or incels in denials, that blindly believe in pua salad of "just have game, just hold frame and spin plates, just pump and dump, just have 150 hobbies and gyow"

While they can't get any pussy themselves, except when they pay for it.

In reality unless you are chad, foid and society doesn't give a shit about "MGTOW" copers, it just leave more meat for the lion to eat.
Redpillers recognize the fact that the prosocial pretenses of the bluepill are absurd, and that women are far from pure angels who reward dignified efforts and honesty.

They see that women are both evil and banal, and how the men who have the most success with them are psychopathic/narcissistic slayers, so they cargo-cult dark triad behaviors in terms of manipulation and violence (being "alpha").

But neither the bluepill nor redpill are ideal in that they both imply mendacity, and if we are to go beyond the blackpill and establish a bettER society, we must seek to realize a vision of the world where dignified efforts actually are rewarded, and a sense of masculine wisdom prevails rather than uptalking women and/or therapists spouting mystical platitudes.

Last edited:
Some of the most bluepilled soys are on the ASD level believe it or not, fucking gullible.

Some of the most bluepilled soys are on the ASD level believe it or not, fucking gullible.
Soyboy memes ( :soy: ) are literally based on their caricature.

They showcase the type of autist who makes consumerism into his special interest, and in that sense is no different than a woman.

It is the job of blackpilled autists to redeem the name of autism, and show the world how autism is not just this curious thing that you can laugh at while enjoying the fruits of the technological innovations that spring out of its savants and ostracize all others who have it; that there are autists who are conscious of their disenfranchisement and oppression, and even go so far as to spurn industrial soyciety as a whole, and advocate for the deaths of billions (in the tradition of Ted Kaczynski), and will use their latent genius to help realize this vision.

Last edited: