Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL someone had the audacity to censor Elliot Rodger's words

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was reading his manifesto, and, into page 40, I noticed a name was censored whenever Elliot mentioned it. Eg. "that evil bitch XXXX". God forbid someone finds out who the foid who bullied Elliot was and leaves a comment on mlady's instagram and ruins her day :soy:

Of course I instantly looked for another, uncensored version, and downloaded it. The foid was Monette Moio btw.

The thing about this is, it's not even about the inconvenience of looking for another version of it, or the fact that he hates on a lot of people on his manifesto but some simp decided to remove just the name of this gigastacy, but the act of censoring Elliot's words. If Elliot decided to put her name out there, and they censored it, they're implying that they can undo what Elliot Rodger did. Like who tf do they think they are??? :feelsugh::feelsugh: the audacity of normies is unbelievable.

her instagram has been posted here a few times, its insane how vapid and easy her life is, its all just pics of travel and her dogs and boyfriends. blonde, ivy league, rich WASP women are potentially the biggest narcissists on earth and I don't think she's even capable of registering any kind of emotional response to ER's life or what he did

her instagram has been posted here a few times, its insane how vapid and easy her life is, its all just pics of travel and her dogs and boyfriends. blonde, ivy league, rich WASP women are potentially the biggest narcissists on earth and I don't think she's even capable of registering any kind of emotional response to ER's life or what he did
based

btw, WASP?

hi. elliot rodger here. tomorrow is retribution day :cool: