Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JFL] Remember incel traits will NEVER apply to females.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
So I was walking home from my wagecuck job and noticed this petite frame femoid in yoga pants and active wear accentuating her curves. She had slightly larger eyes and a recessed jaw line that on ANY other man would render him an immediate jaw-cel (see attached reference image).

Yet she would bring in a SMV of 8 at the very LEAST just because her frame and face was passable. I found myself almost blushing at how cute she was. My own body betrayed me.

JFL @ how much Chad cock she would command though just cause she's fit and owns a vagina.

Still...through a passing sparkle in her eyes... I was able to finally "see" into her future at the potential incel child she would birth into this world with her Chad husband. :feelscry::feelscry:

*Edit spelling and grammar cause I have monster thumbs and can't type.

6496351 f260

Last edited:
thats one of the most bitter pills to swallow about this whole fucking thing :feelsrope: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The question is would the incel child realize he's incel and what if it's a femoid?

The question is would the incel child realize he's incel and what if it's a femoid?
If it's a femoid, the cylcle continues until a boy is birthed. Who knows, maybe Chad DNA will kick the shitty DNA out. One can only hope, but it only furthers the Blackpill that women biologically would WANT to weed out these cuck traits to what is biologically desired.

There's absolutely no physical traits that may ruin femoid's face, they have it endless X times easier then men do. Considering that male preferences for femoids may vary as well we simple come to realisation that femoids can't be incels, that's impossible for them.

A woman's SMV is infinite.

It's fucked because femoids know all about looks, they compare themselves to Stacy and then they all want Chad's good genetics to compensate for their bad ones. But instead of looking for Chads who counter their negative genetics, they just fuck as many Chads as possible and when they shit out incel babies with Chad dads, they'll blame blame their son's "personality" in sixteen years when they're incel so the femoid single mother doesn't have to admit she had the same bad genetic features as the men she despised her whole life. Hypocrisy is the funnest thing to point out whenever you find it!

A female can be deformed, fat, ugly, and a literal dwarf. She'll still get dick.

It's fucked because femoids know all about looks, they compare themselves to Stacy and then they all want Chad's good genetics to compensate for their bad ones. But instead of looking for Chads who counter their negative genetics, they just fuck as many Chads as possible and when they shit out incel babies with Chad dads, they'll blame blame their son's "personality" in sixteen years when they're incel so the femoid single mother doesn't have to admit she had the same bad genetic features as the men she despised her whole life. Hypocrisy is the funnest thing to point out whenever you find it!
Thats why you nuke this floating shitball

yeah, genetic traits that are a deathsentence for men like recessed chin/small frame/short are not only seen as ok, but even desirable in females

I see so many females and looking at their profile I just think "if you had been a man you would have been incel"

Technology, plastic surgery being demanded as a human right by armed republicans, escaping The West, and spreading Cat Lady theory. The good news is that men are getting more Black Pilled by the fucking minute, this shit is blowing up and bitches know the cuck supply will not be as high in 5-10 years as it is today. Life is worth living when you know a lot of these roasties will be depressed and husbandless, many without kids once the wall approaches them. No real man will want to marry a smartphone era American slut, these foids will regret their immoral lifestyle choices when they're in their mid thirties/early forties and almost all men will just see them as old prostitutes that only a pathetic cuck would want a relationship with. They will always be able to get one night stands, they just won't have a man to live with, many will be infertile by time they try to hop off the carousal and find a betabux so now is the time to invest in cat food... the future feminist currency.

Technology, plastic surgery being demanded as a human right by armed republicans, escaping The West, and spreading Cat Lady theory. The good news is that men are getting more Black Pilled by the fucking minute, this shit is blowing up and bitches know the cuck supply will not be as high in 5-10 years as it is today. Life is worth living when you know a lot of these roasties will be depressed and husbandless, many without kids once the wall approaches them. No real man will want to marry a smartphone era American slut, these foids will regret their immoral lifestyle choices when they're in their mid thirties/early forties and almost all men will just see them as old prostitutes that only a pathetic cuck would want a relationship with. They will always be able to get one night stands, they just won't have a man to live with, many will be infertile by time they try to hop off the carousal and find a betabux so now is the time to invest in cat food... the future feminist currency.
Cope, there will always be thirsty betas to support cunts, the only cope is some fucktard starting a nuclear war and everything dying

Cope, there will always be thirsty betas to support cunts, the only cope is some fucktard starting a nuclear war and everything dying
Yeah, but by then real men will prefer female companion robots and artificial wombs and only soyboy betacucks will want flesh and bone femoids.