Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [JFL] Psychologists create an "incel score": How many points do you have on the Incel Indoctrination Rubric (IIR)?

Score

• Less than 5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Between 5 and 7.25

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Between 7.5 and 9.75

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Between 10 and 12.25

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Between 12.5 and 14.75

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Between 15 and 17.25

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Higher than 17.5

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
I lost count but like 10-15 or something. Mainly because most of it is just being realistic lol.

Don't understand why people can't seem to comprehend this.
Cause normshits can't comprehend the fact that some short ugly comic book nerd who is a bluepilled simp is actually an incel. You can be BLACKPILLED and a chad and they'd still call you an incel even if you get laid.
Many of them do and do not care and just lump all they hate into our group
:yes::yes::yes: They treat "Incel" a personality trait, this test should be called "blackpill indoctrination" just GO ON LOOKSMAXX.ORG, LITERAL 8/10 GUYS ARE ON THERE AND THEY'D GET CALLED INCEL. :reeeeee:

2. Racism: There is a lack of appreciation for diversity or any divergence and a sense of superiority of the white race over all others. This would also include anti-Semitic beliefs, homophobic, and transphobic beliefs.

What a fucking straw man. I hate all races equally. :feelzez:
This is unironically how leftists and psychologists think. If you engage in wrong think prepare to be classified as mentally ill
Modern Psychology is nothing but a way to control the populace into believing whatever you want them to believe. As long as you have Power and Money to back it up. You can make anyone believe anything. The people that aren't susceptible to this sheep like behaviour would never dare speak up or very rarely lest they get attacked and threatened by weaker Men, wanting to look good in the eyes of the Femgroid Supremazits.

Last edited:
15 :feelsaww:
This is unironically how leftists and psychologists think. If you engage in wrong think prepare to be classified as mentally ill
Just like in the 1984. I you disagree with the party (the soyciety in our case) you will be branded mentally ill, gaslighted and tortured (canceled in our case)

2. Racism: There is a lack of appreciation for diversity or any divergence and a sense of superiority of the white race over all others. This would also include anti-Semitic beliefs, homophobic, and transphobic beliefs.
how do they explain the nonwhite incels in this case, especially considering they form the majority of actual incels worldwide

This is kind of dumb.
Should only be 2 questions:
1)Have you ever had sex?
2)Do you want to have sex?
No to 1 and yes to 2 makes you an incel, simple as.
Being involuntarily celibate isn't an ideology.

They are the ones pushing a nonsense ideology, for instance lumping "transphobic" as an undesirable incel mental illness trait when easily more than half of the USA is "transphobic," and it would be the vast majority if not for constant propaganda and societal pressure (lose your job if you say anything "transphobic" in public). Also being a tranny is a mental illness, you are denying reality which is the definition of mental illness.
It's all part of the agenda.
The attempt to marry identity and ideology is deliberate, that's how they make it so Blacks vote democrat, LGBT votes democrat, Women vote democrat, etc.
When your ideology is defined by your identity, it means your "side" is chosen for you. It's convenient for the people who are making the "sides".

Last edited:
I have no beauty standards.

This is the most annyoing misconception. Incels have high standards. Lmfao! Maybe some of them do. I haven't seen a woman my age that I wouldn't date.

This will be the test they use when determining which incel concentration camp they take us to.

It's actually not a bad read. (Routledge) Van Brunt and Taylor are professionals, writing for professionals, so their knowledge of and research into the incelosphere is far more polished and thorough than most other publications.
cope. Experts are fucking stupid retards. I’d rather trust a homeless guy on the street than “experts” because experts are faggots

So, are we supposed to score ourselves on this stuff; because if so, I have no idea if I agree with something, should I give myself the maximum point value or somewhere in between?

I dont give shit to new age gay is okay pseudo indoctrination bs of the name psychology. Braindead imbecile who wrote this should know what indoctrination is and to bash todays degerenate shrinkery instead to call us extremists just because we are traditionalists and against deprivations and hate those who hate us and do us harm. Braindead babbling retarded fuctards spinless scumbags in service o new normal degenerate satanic shit.:feelsBox:

Last edited:
11 / 20 , but it's hard to rate yourself.

"Unfortunate negative events such as a BREAKUP"

that's the best part jfl

Last edited:
11 / 20 , but it's hard to rate yourself.

"Unfortunate negative events such as a BREAKUP"

that's the best part jfl
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I think they meant to evaluate blackpill adherence and not just incelibacy.

The absolute state of

What kind of buzzfeed faggot shit is this?

Its bullshit, one isnt "miogynist or hopeless" since the beginning. There is a definite cause and effect. Feeling hopeless, abandoned is the effect of a cause.

8. Catastrophe: Unfortunate negative events such as a breakup or difficulty obtaining a first date are given a larger, catastrophic emphasis that provide a frame for the individual being a worthless failure.
JFL I'M JUST UGLY YOU STUPID BITCH LOL. THERE IS NO EVENT, THE EVENT WAS I WAS BORN AND IT WAS OVER FOR ME WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???

I'm too fucking low IQ to understand how this shit is calculated so I can't really calculate my score. :feelsrope:

Again, these normies and academics still don't get it.

Their default belief is that incels will go on a killing spree against women and society. That couldn't be further from the truth.

The reality is that the majority of incels are gonna LDAR or Rope. Mass killings are extremely rare (less than 1% of incels will commit mass killings).

There is a higher likelihood that Chads and normie men will kill women than incels will. Are they gonna make an indoctrination rubric for Chads?

Fucking ridiculous.
I will definitely go ER in minecraft if I get to 45 without having children. I would just go ER without the suicide part (In donkey kong country tropical freeze) and tell in court that every single non disabled man should have a wife in healthy society

It's about sending a message

I have no beauty standards.
I consider all of humanity equally filthy.. so beauty in my view doesn't and can never exist. How can beauty exist when we are such horrid beasts?
This will be the test they use when determining which incel concentration camp they take us to.
I can tell that I will be sent straight to the showers. :dafuckfeels:

My score was 12.25.

Why is it that they mentioned the white race here? Do black supremacists not count as racists?

5. Fame seeking: There is a larger desire to achieve fame and make a statement, to be the chosen one with a sense of purpose that alluded him throughout his life.
JFL, I'm pretty sure they meant to use "eluded" here...

Tbh, this incel score is inaccurate, the only one that actually determines if you are an incel is number 17..

99% or more of incels are either completely ignorant of the blackpill or they actively deny it and are bluepilled.

Fuck him, this meme psychologist can go to hell. Would like to see him go a lifetime without one of Maslows most basic needs.

19/20 only because I'm not red pill coper
Call me Saint escthectrler

Just test men on their reaction to jewish social manipulation, prof...

1. Misogyny:

2. Racism:

3. Blackpill:

4. Inaccurate Self-Conception:

5. Fame seeking:

Feelings/Emotions

6. Rage:

7. Hopelessness:

8. Catastrophe:

9. Mental or Physical Disability:

10. Abandoned:

Behavior

11. Approach Behaviors:

12. Howling:

13. Suicide:

14. Past Attacks:

15. Redpill:

Environmental

16. Incel Materials:

17. Rejection:

18. Bullied:

19. Failure to Change:

20. Free Fall:

18.5/20,

I guess I'm more of an incel than I thought :feelzez:

Also the redpill category makes no sense in terms of ADDING to someone's inceldom. Even he largely described the redpill as a state of self-improvement. Therefore I would question any incel that claims 20/20 as impure.

I AM THE GREATEST INCEL IN THIS THREAD SO FAR :incel:
Incel numbah wan

I cant find a free copy anywhere. Im probably gonna buy it. I wish i could get it without givin my money to that fat fuck
I am book pirate.
Do you know if there is a free copy of the book somewhere?
I find fat jew book for you...

Ok?

"Tricking and treating Incels"
Brb...

GODDAMN I'm good...
Eureka means, "i found it!"

And here it is.

Pick a mirror... Then choose get. Or use a ipfs link..

I am book pirate.

I find fat jew book for you...

Ok?

"Tricking and treating Incels"
Brb...

GODDAMN I'm good...
Eureka means, "i found it!"

And here it is.

Pick a mirror... Then choose get. Or use a ipfs link..

Thanks Piratecel!

"Blackpill: There is an acceptance of the superiority in the genetic characteristics of the alpha male and female."

Representative of the gynocentrism of modern psychology. Saying certain traits have more appeal to foids =/= calling those traits superior.

Gotta love right out the gate number 2 implies racism can only be done by whites. :rolleyes: I expect a lot of soy, here. :soy::soy::soy:

About 13.5. WTF they expect from me JFL I was born deformed Muh indoctrination, cunt I known this shit since i was like 6. Ive been getting beat up since I was 9. Living life as an ugly man ‘indoctrinated’ me, not incel forums.

If i ever use tren again Ill retake this shit. Couple weeks in probably a 17.

About 13.5. WTF they expect from me JFL I was born deformed Muh indoctrination, cunt I known this shit since i was like 6. Ive been getting beat up since I was 9. Living life as an ugly man ‘indoctrinated’ me, not incel forums.

If i ever use tren again Ill retake this shit. Couple weeks in probably a 17.
repost when you do

got 0 on racism but only because I believe in killing all whites

7,5. If I had to guess than I would have scored higher.

Howling seems nice...

I should do that much more....

It's fun and satisfy!

Looks like a lot of us are in that medium range. Wonder what my favorite, the CHOsen one - would have gotten?

13.25. I'm absolutely misogynistic and black pilled, but don't want to go raping and killing.