Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ Paying for Therapy

VST

VST

Banned
-
Lmao, you're literally paying for emotional support, hahaha.
Don't you faggots know normies get that shit for free in the form of a gf?

Paying for emotional support is literally the same as paying for sex, both are pathetic as fuck.

Rather pay for sex with a femoid than to hear them yap their worthless mouth.

if it's covered by insurance I think therapy can be somewhat helpful

getting a femoid therapist is the equivalent of throwing your money down the drain

Lmao, you're literally paying for emotional support, hahaha.
Don't you faggots know normies get that shit for free in the form of a gf?

Paying for emotional support is literally the same as paying for sex, both are pathetic as fuck.
trust me, a gf or any friend who hasn't studied psychology isn't the same as a real therapist

trust me, a gf or any friend who hasn't studied psychology isn't the same as a real therapist
The whole point of a therapist is emotional support.
A gf could do the same, she could encourage you to push forward when you're feeling depressed.

I've tried therapy before, look where it got me.
That's because therapy only tries to numb the symptoms while the core problem continues to exist.

therapy is the biggest scam known to man

There's no therapy for my height, face or baldness. Therapy tries to make you cope with the uncopeable.

Therapy is for dumb gullible sluts & cucks.

A gf could do the same, she could encourage you to push forward when you're feeling depressed.
Again, no matter how much they try they can't help you like a therapist can.

You're the one that decides you won't cope with something.
WTF like I can decrete that I no longer want girls or sex or something. You sound like one of those actual blue pilled normies. 19 posts hmmm

WTF like I can decrete that I no longer want girls or sex or something. You sound like one of those actual blue pilled normies. 19 posts hmmm
No, but some things you can't change and therapy truly helps you cope with it. Trust me.

No, but some things you can't change and therapy truly helps you cope with it. Trust me.
No it doesn't and it's even 1000x worse if it's a femoid therapist.

No, they're not even that.

Therapists are people programmed to say a group of prepared pseudoscience lines to people and hope that one of them sticks enough to keep the patient paying for more sessions and Jew pills.

Note that therapists/counselors make shit money. Girls that go into this field are doing it because they're usually low-class stupid trash looking for an easy job.

No it doesn't and it's even 1000x worse if it's a femoid therapist.
ever been to actual therapy to know? plus one session won't do jack shit. its a progress in which you have to want to change.

ever been to actual therapy to know? plus one session won't do jack shit. its a progress in which you have to want to change.
Yes and the therapist was female. It's all BS. Platitudes that are in total contradiction with the blackpill can't help me.

If you say so :feelsautistic:
Great comeback. Another therapist would make the same platitudes duh. They all do and we all share the same stories.

society doesnt give a fuck about men's emotions anyways, going to a mental health expert will do way more harm than good

jfl at not bottling ur emotions and just rotting away

Download