Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [JFL]Nigger Tries To Build A Helicopter.

JFL.

The guy is probably high IQ to be able to make that with a few dollars of scraps and a motor. Just not the collective community.

kek africans literally play rust in real life

Probably because it doesn’t have a tail wing and the propeller isn’t strong enough

"If the white man can do it, so can I!" Said the cargo cultist.

I feel sorry for him tbh.

I fucking hate that site. Gore site moderated and filled with redditors. You have to see their stupid soy comments instead of shit that's actually funny.
True. They shit on mass shooters too. :lul::lul::lul: They think they're so high and mighty. Some guy named Dylan Butler (username: Took2much) went ER and his wall on WPD got filled with pages and pages of these Redditards seething like hell. Some mod was so slighted by him killing 2 people, in fact, that he wrote "BANNED USER: This user is being sodomized by enormous demon dicks in Hell and it's still too good for him." It's literally just Reddit with gore. People think these sites are the epitome of anti-soy edginess and rationality, but in reality, sites like 4chan and Kiwifarms and WPD are chock-full of normies and fags.

And don't forget them whiteknighting for Bianca Devins and who knows whatever the fuck females.

But hey, at least they're not LGBT-friendly. That's a plus.

Last edited:
True. They shit on mass shooters too. :lul::lul::lul: They think they're so high and mighty. Some guy named Dylan Butler (username: Took2much) went ER and his wall on WPD got filled with pages and pages of these Redditards seething like hell. Some mod was so slighted by him killing 2 people, in fact, that he wrote "BANNED USER: This user is being sodomized by enormous demon dicks in Hell and it's still too good for him." It's literally just Reddit with gore. People think these sites are the epitome of anti-soy edginess and rationality, but in reality, sites like 4chan and Kiwifarms and WPD are chock-full of normies and fags.

But hey, at least they're not LGBT-friendly. That's a plus.

My god I couldn't put any better than you just did. "People think these sites are the epitome of anti-soy edginess and rationality, but in reality, sites like 4chan and Kiwifarms and WPD are chock-full of normies and fags." That demon dick joke screams reddit. All these faggots can ever do is think about men getting raped. Of course they'd be helplessly weak to ever inflict any of the violence they desire to upon men like Dylan. Instead they use juvenile insults like cowards.

Being anti LGBT doesn't mean much imo. Especially when on every single one of these sites, WPD, kiwifarms, 4chan, they always have their "based gay." Cringe

He's just trying what he can with what he has
Can't blame him for that tbh

All these faggots can ever do is think about men getting raped.
:yes::yes::yes:

And they get mad at me if I say I hope a female criminal gets raped in jail. Male feminists larping as edgelords.
Of course they'd be helplessly weak to ever inflict any of the violence they desire to upon men like Dylan.
They know their words mean nothing. It's a desperate way for them to exercise any sort of power they can (despite the fact that he's dead). They know they can't stop people like him, so they just resort to juvenile insults like you said. Nothing they say will hurt Dylan or bring any of his victims back. They know this and it makes them angry. I don't even know why, but I think it's being indoctrinated into thinking kids are these innocent angels.
Instead they use juvenile insults like cowards.
It really shows how bad they're compensating. It's like that :feels: meme. They watch people die every day, but apparently, two little brats dying is too much for them.

:yes::yes::yes:

And they get mad at me if I say I hope a female criminal gets raped in jail. Male feminists larping as edgelords.

They know their words mean nothing. It's a desperate way for them to exercise any sort of power they can (despite the fact that he's dead). They know they can't stop people like him, so they just resort to juvenile insults like you said. Nothing they say will hurt Dylan or bring any of his victims back. They know this and it makes them angry. I don't even know why, but I think it's being indoctrinated into thinking kids are these innocent angels.

It really shows how bad they're compensating. It's like that :feels: meme. They watch people die every day, but apparently, two little brats dying is too much for them.
Ooh, yeah. The double standards are insane and if you call them out they'll just call you a virgin loser. They have no actual response.

"They know this and it makes them angry. I don't even know why, but I think it's being indoctrinated into thinking kids are these innocent angels."
I don't even think it's the kids necessarily. There's many times where redditors will simp for a school shooter if they're attractive so I'm willing to bet they're just angry the kinda guy they bullied in highschool did something. Typical hatred of the underclass.

I don't even think it's the kids necessarily. There's many times where redditors will simp for a school shooter if they're attractive so I'm willing to bet they're just angry the kinda guy they bullied in highschool did something. Typical hatred of the underclass.
Yeah, it's the same thing with "confident short guys." If a short guy is confident, he's annoying. If a short guy is angry, he has a Napoleon complex. If a short guy is kind, he's a weak faggot. If a short guy is shy, he's a creep. Normies sense when an incel is "acting out of place" and decide to rectify it, which is why you see such visceral, violent reactions towards people who transcend their social status, or step out of the bounds of what is perceived as socially acceptable for them. They're mercilessly ripped on and torn down. Just look at slightly below-average-height celebrities or even guys who got LL surgery. Both men and women shit on them. I think it's a primal response with an evolutionary purpose, since early humans needed people above them to rule them and those below to rule over; it was one of the stepping stones towards civilization. This the reason why communism and ideologies that seek to totally abolish hierarchies don't work because humans are naturally hierarchical. You had the Soviet government repress its citizens arguably even worse than under the Tsar and the icon of the ideology after Lenin (Stalin) commit mass murder on the same workers he vowed to protect and give power to.

Yeah, it's the same thing with "confident short guys." If a short guy is confident, he's annoying. If a short guy is angry, he has a Napoleon complex. If a short guy is kind, he's a weak faggot. If a short guy is shy, he's a creep. Normies sense when an incel is "acting out of place" and decide to rectify it, which is why you see such visceral, violent reactions towards people who transcend their social status, or step out of the bounds of what is perceived as socially acceptable for them. They're mercilessly ripped on and torn down. Just look at slightly below-average-height celebrities or even guys who got LL surgery. Both men and women shit on them. I think it's a primal response with an evolutionary purpose, since early humans needed people above them to rule them and those below to rule over; it was one of the stepping stones towards civilization. This the reason why communism and ideologies that seek to totally abolish hierarchies don't work because humans are naturally hierarchical. You had the Soviet government repress its citizens arguably even worse than under the Tsar and the icon of the ideology after Lenin (Stalin) commit mass murder on the same workers he vowed to protect and give power to.
Human instinct and nature trumps all in the end.

At least he has some ambition tho. Most Africans probably wouldn't bother trying to be innovative and work with the resources they have

this dude looks like he really invested lots of time, money and effort into making that
shame it went totally fucked up like that. should have used more protection
Sounds like my dad making me.