Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl males deserve to have foids usurp the power and destroy society

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
At this point I realize how fucking cucked most of our people are. Like seriously, even on this site you have loads of people saying fucking cuckolded shit lmao. Every time I see a foid somewhere obviously seeking attention from orbiters I am usually the one calling out cucks and usually literally everyone else starts fucking orbiting the moment the random foid appears in the server. So fucking cucked lmao, Ive even had mods on servers pinging us all to come see the foid in the VC because its a "confirmed female in the vc!!" absolutely fucking beta shit.

Literally it seems like our co-genderists WORSHIP estrogenbeasts and the ground they fucking walk on. Its fucking disgusting. They don't even treat them like humans but like they're somehow above which they aren't. And if you don't orbit or complain about the utter disruption of normal activities just because a "gurl" has appeared you are called gay and shit lmao.

And in real life its just as bad. So many fucking orbiters and males obsessed with foids. Willing to whiteknight for them constantly and worship them and letting them control everything and cucking out for them. People blame "jews" for feminism and shit, but even pre-revolution people were pretty fucking cucked.

Its basically fucking hardwired for most of our brethren to be fucking cuckolds. Even the hardest longest blackpilled people ive known have become huge cuckolds the moment they got attention from a "gurl" lmao, despite previously claiming how they were gonna rape bithces/go ER etc.

Its fucking pathetic. Even I have been cucked as shit. Its fucking over.

At this point the foids deserve to have taken over tbh, if our people are so fucking dumb and pathetic. You can blame muh jews but that doesn't exuse the utter faggotry exhibited by males. Even in the past pre jews you get shit like the storming of the bastille where they decided to kill all the men even the cleaners and servants but not kill any of the women. Larping that muh jews caused everything is a cope. While the more patriarchial attitude was certainly patronizing and let foids leech and shit, they also got treated privileged in many ways.

I was threatened by some fucking faggot to not SPEAK TUH WAHMEN LIKE DAT and he threatened to put my head through the wall lmao fucking gay a few months ago. Funny shit he stopped that nonsense when I came after him though. I cant count how many times Ive been called an "incel" or a "faggot" for telling people to stop orbiting the foid and get back to what we were fucking doing online before some moronic attention whore with her face in her avatar started coming in and shit and talking about her ttits and genitals despite claiming she doesn't "want attention" and just has her real face because shes "confident" and shes actually "lesbian and not into guys" lmao. Fucking moronic cucks jfc

so many foids getting money selling their panties and socks or just playing fucking VIDEO GAMES!!!

tbh males deserve to be fucking cucked at this point with foids dominating university and wages and fucking everything, fuck you cuck traitors who have destroyed our people, you fags deserve this shit

We already lost a 100 years ago

We are just dealing with the aftermath now