Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL Just got brutalized by a foid. Feeling like roping

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
I'd been feeling better recently and a few weeks ago I noticed a girl in one of my classes looking at me. It was only a few times and at first I thought she was looking at someone else but I'm 100% sure she was looking exactly at me because when I met her eyes she would look away.

Now here's where my bluepilled delusions come in. I actually thought she was interested in me in spite of her being much more attractive than I am, and that thought, coupled with my improving self esteem over the past month, I built up the courage and made an approach. I tried my best to be nice, kind of spazzed out a bit, but she actually gave me her snapchat.

This is the first time I've ever succeeded in getting a girls snapchat/number in my life. I'm feeling really great now, but then just earlier today she sends out on her snapchat a picture of her with another guy JFL :feelsrope: Now to be fair they weren't in bed, but they looked happy and smiling and the guy is white and looksmogs me. I'm coping by telling myself they're just friends but you guys know how it is.

Don't know why she would've been looking at me and even give me her contact if she was just gonna do this. I would under normal circumstances never approach someone who is more attractive than me or even my looksmatch, only someone who is below my looksmatch, but her taking glances at me led my inner bluepilled urges to take over. I'm guessing coupled with this picture and the fact that she isn't talking to me is a message telling me to not talk to her again and that she was too embarrassed to reject me outright in person.

My first time getting a girls contact info and this happens to me. It's gonna be a long time before I approach someone again..
Just gonna try going to the gym to help relax my nervs out then I'm just gonna LDAR. It's over for subhuman currycels

I wonder if @Dionysus will read that

Brutal, boyo ngl. Never began.

Brutal ngl

Send her something. A dik pic if you have a big one

I wonder if @Dionysus will read that

Brutal, boyo ngl. Never began.
Yeah I'm feeling like complete shit. Don't know why she gave me the hope. I just feel like dying in my sleep tbh

I did tbh I wasn't finished when i typed that but now i finished it
Mfw I don't believe you at all:

ezgif-2-012dd9ee3fea-1-gif.170544

Brutal ngl

Send her something. A dik pic if you have a big one
I'm too high inhib to do that. I've lost and I accept it. It never even began. Kind of cucky on my part but my genes have fucked me over

It's over, my friend.

Brutal as fuck

Girls always keep multiple guys on their bench, there's always a gl guy she could boot call whenever she wants.

Ask for show bobs and vagine!

gotta try before LDARing
but if you know it's truly over then gg

There's always a guy in a females life.

ALWAYS.

There's always a guy in a females life.

ALWAYS.
I know you're right. I let my inner blue pilled cuck take over. I'm a loser at life, it took so little to delude me away from the blackpill. I guess I'm just desperate

Wait, so she gave you her snapchat, treated you decently, said nothing bad to your face, didn't ridicularized you, and you got "brutalized" just because she was with another guy? Ooooh my man, you surely know nothing about being mistreated by foids, do you? She didn't even gave you those looks of disgust, consider yourself lucky.

no idea what she is playing at .at least you tried.

she sends out on her snapchat a picture of her with another guy JFL :feelsrope:
She could just be a whore. If she is attracted to you, your turn could be next. At least orbit.

Wait, so she gave you her snapchat, treated you decently, said nothing bad to your face, didn't ridicularized you, and you got "brutalized" just because she was with another guy? Ooooh my man, you surely know nothing about being mistreated by foids, do you? She didn't even gave you those looks of disgust, consider yourself lucky.
I know it could've gone way worse but I am mentally weak, even just this was enough to ruin my month. I'd definitely rope if I ever got cheated on

she actually gave me her snapchat.
Just can't make this shit up. Chad's.co :feelskek:

But really if she gives you a Snapchat and doesn't reply to you within 3 seconds each time with a genuine response she's just using you for attention and more score.
She could just be a whore. If she is attracted to you, your turn could be next. At least orbit.
Worst simp shit ever. Just orbit a slut theory

I'd been feeling better recently and a few weeks ago I noticed a girl in one of my classes looking at me. It was only a few times and at first I thought she was looking at someone else but I'm 100% sure she was looking exactly at me because when I met her eyes she would look away.

Now here's where my bluepilled delusions come in. I actually thought she was interested in me in spite of her being much more attractive than I am, and that thought, coupled with my improving self esteem over the past month, I built up the courage and made an approach. I tried my best to be nice, kind of spazzed out a bit, but she actually gave me her snapchat.

This is the first time I've ever succeeded in getting a girls snapchat/number in my life. I'm feeling really great now, but then just earlier today she sends out on her snapchat a picture of her with another guy JFL :feelsrope: Now to be fair they weren't in bed, but they looked happy and smiling and the guy is white and looksmogs me. I'm coping by telling myself they're just friends but you guys know how it is.

Don't know why she would've been looking at me and even give me her contact if she was just gonna do this. I would under normal circumstances never approach someone who is more attractive than me or even my looksmatch, only someone who is below my looksmatch, but her taking glances at me led my inner bluepilled urges to take over. I'm guessing coupled with this picture and the fact that she isn't talking to me is a message telling me to not talk to her again and that she was too embarrassed to reject me outright in person.

My first time getting a girls contact info and this happens to me. It's gonna be a long time before I approach someone again..
Just gonna try going to the gym to help relax my nervs out then I'm just gonna LDAR. It's over for subhuman currycels

I remember back in my bluepilled days worrying about the foids posting pics with other dudes, etc. Feel much better now that iam blackpilled and dont put an ounce of effort approaching women IRL.

Also Just be curry theory debunked once again.

JFL. Didnt you read, hes a currycel. Hed prolly be last in line and would have to wait a decade for her to consider him an option.

Actually you're wrong there. Hope is such a poisonous thing tbh. It elevates your mood and makes you feel human again, only to find out later that all of this was just a bluepilled illusion.

Id rather a foid be brutal to me than give me a glimmer of hope when in reality there isnt any.

Last edited:
Just can't make this shit up. Chad's.co :feelskek:

But really if she gives you a Snapchat and doesn't reply to you within 3 seconds each time with a genuine response she's just using you for attention and more score.

This tbh. I was coping by making up explanations for why she's ignoring me but I realize if I was a Chad she'd be responding right away and easily carrying conversations.

This tbh. I was coping by making up explanations for why she's ignoring me but I realize if I was a Chad she'd be responding right away and easily carrying conversations.
Afaik the first few snaps are what make or break you.

Foids are always on their phones especially young ones. Like legit at least 6 hours a day. If they don't check your messages within like 30 seconds at worst they're not interested.