Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL, it’s over for youngcels too. Hypergamy starts as early as high school

• Thread starter ThePlagueDoctor
  • Start date
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Honestly, I’ve always thought it was over for youngcels but I became a little bit bluepilled from all the people here saying “You’re in high school! The girls aren’t as hypergamous and are more accepting!”

So ya know, I had to test that.

I’ve already asked girls out before and they’ve just rejected me so that is pointless, I know it’s over for me, but I wanted more blackpill fuel to confirm that it’s accurate for myself.

I pretended like I was doing a poll as an assignment and began surveying my female classmates. I asked them “What percentage of guys do you find to be attractive?”

They responded with percentages anywhere from 4-18%. Not entirely unexpected if you’re blackpilled, after all, women only find around 20% of men attractive.

I asked one of these girls, “So, do you think you’d ever date an unattractive guy?”

“Eh, he’d have to buy me a bunch of stuff and do whatever I tell him to.”

That same girl later said to one of her friends “[Chad name here] can fuck me in the asshole.” I can already tell she’s going to be running BB/AF strategy later in life, JFL.

A bit later, I asked my male classmates what percentage of girls they found attractive, and if you were blackpilled you could’ve predicted the answer. 50-60%.

Starting from fucking high school, the seeds of hypergamy are sprouting, Snapchat, Instagram, and tiktok fuel the ego of girls, making them reject their looksmatches and banging Chads until they need a betabux to settle down with later in life. JFL

:kys:
@Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Daydreamincel @carticel maybe I’m missing some other youngcels but I’d like to see you guys try this too. Would be cool to see other results

Last edited:
It's over for futurecels

It's over if you aren't chad.

Damn this is Brutal. although what about JBF theory?

The only people who deny that its over for youngcels are oldcels and 20cels who believe things could've been different back in high school. Unless you grew up before smartphones and social media, it was already over. Before Tinder, it was Facebook, before that MySpace. Today it is instagram, snapchat, and tiktok.

Social media and the rise of human interconnectivity facilitated via mass adoption of smartphones, combined with liberal society enabling whoredom, is why we are incel today. And I say all of this as a 25 yo khhv.

Just Be First Theory

If you pop her cherry she'll have an attachment to you the theory states
Honestly IDK, if there are legitimate studies that confirm this sure, but I’m definitely not about to ask girls (I’m not that high inhib tbh) about how much they like the dudes that took their virginities.

I'm currently in highschool and can't even land the rock bottom status females.

@Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Daydreamincel @carticel maybe I’m missing some other youngcels but I’d like to see you guys try this too. Would be cool to see other results
I can't do that. I would get reported and expelled for harassment.

100% accurate. All women want chad as soon as puberty starts no matter what.

I can't do that. I would get reported and expelled for harassment.
The fuck kind of school do you go to where you’d be expelled for that? At most you’d get a detention or something damn

Damn, low inhib

I couldn't do it though

Honestly, I’ve always thought it was over for youngcels but I became a little bit bluepilled from all the people here saying “You’re in high school! The girls aren’t as hypergamous and are more accepting!”

So ya know, I had to test that.

I’ve already asked girls out before and they’ve just rejected me so that is pointless, I know it’s over for me, but I wanted more blackpill fuel to confirm that it’s accurate for myself.

I pretended like I was doing a poll as an assignment and began surveying my female classmates. I asked them “What percentage of guys do you find to be attractive?”

They responded with percentages anywhere from 4-18%. Not entirely unexpected if you’re blackpilled, after all, women only find around 20% of men attractive.

I asked one of these girls, “So, do you think you’d ever date an unattractive guy?”

“Eh, he’d have to buy me a bunch of stuff and do whatever I tell him to.”

That same girl later said to one of her friends “[Chad name here] can fuck me in the asshole.” I can already tell she’s going to be running BB/AF strategy later in life, JFL.

A bit later, I asked my male classmates what percentage of girls they found attractive, and if you were blackpilled you could’ve predicted the answer. 50-60%.

Starting from fucking high school, the seeds of hypergamy are sprouting, Snapchat, Instagram, and tiktok fuel the ego of girls, making them reject their looksmatches and banging Chads until they need a betabux to settle down with later in life. JFL

:kys:
Girls are hypergamous as soon as they puberty, so even in middle school, but I would say they become more so with age. But that's not the point, the main argument against youngcels is that they aren't finished growing yet.

Wrong. Hypergamy starts at birth:

Starts as soon as middle school tbh.
Used to be friends with little chad back then and he got fucking love letters.

HS was okay at best now in Uni it's over for me.

I'm also usually the only person in the room who is KHHV. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: