Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ incels who approach women and try.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
If you know you're ugly, then you shouldn't approach women for your own sake. You'll only gain being humiliated by a whore and laughed at because you tried something impossible for you. There's no hope or point in approaching women unless you have looksmaxxed at least. It's like touching the fire and hoping to not get burnt.

Women are the ones who decide if you're ugly or not. If you never approach you will never find out.

KyloRen said:
Women are the ones who decide if you're ugly or not. If you never approach you will never find out.

Bullshit. If you're good looking you'll know it and if you're ugly you'll know it. Maybe you'd delude yourself and cope to feel better, but deep down you know if you're ugly or not.

Good looking men don't approach women

If you don't at least try you are volcel. That's what some of you don't get. If you don't put in effort into trying to give yourself the best shot then how would you know? If you try and repeatedly fail despite your efforts, it is 100% over.

a-virgin-nigger said:
If you don't at least try you are volcel. That's what some of you don't get. If you don't put in effort into trying to give yourself the best shot then how would you know? If you try and repeatedly fail despite your efforts, it is 100% over.

What if you're ugly or short and you know that you're ugly and short ? I know what would happen to me if i ever dared and approached a woman and i value my pride too much to do something like that.

Stanx22 said:
Bullshit. If you're good looking you'll know it and if you're ugly you'll know it. Maybe you'd delude yourself and cope to feel better, but deep down you know if you're ugly or not.

Dude, normies have to work hard to get a date.

I know I'm ugly because I tried, and failed.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I have to try

Do you think you have a chance ?

KyloRen said:
Dude, normies have to work hard to get a date.

I know I'm ugly because I tried, and failed.

And that's why they get cucked and cheated on. Normies dates don't mean anything as they will never be desired or loved.

Stanx22 said:
Do you think you have a chance ?

And that's why they get cucked and cheated on. Normies dates don't mean anything as they will never be desired or loved.

A slim one

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
A slim one

You're lucky. I have 0.00009% chance to even get an arranged marriage in a third world country like mine. That's how fucked i'am.

Stanx22 said:
You're lucky. I have 0.00009% chance to even get an arranged marriage in a third world country like mine. That's how fucked i'am.

Marriage is shit anyway

I always try. You never know.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Marriage is shit anyway

Better than being incel. And marriage is the norm here in my country and child support and the cuckery in the west doesn't exist here.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I always try. You never know.

What's your results ? I bet they're bad considering you're still here.

Stanx22 said:

you need to get rejected by 10 ugly women to call yourself an incel

nah, most people here are delusional as fuck when they say they're ugly. most just look normal, average. unless you're literally confirmed a 2/10 truecel, then there's no reason you should give up i think

Stanx22 said:

Usually true, but they at least experience touching, kissing, and fucking, a woman.

whogivesafucc said:
nah, most people here are delusional as fuck when they say they're ugly. most just look normal, average. unless you're literally confirmed a 2/10 truecel, then there's no reason you should give up i think

I'm a confirmed 3/10, but it's no different i think.

You don't even need to approach women to find out if you are attractive or not. If you are good looking you will be approached, if you are ugly random women will tell you. If you are too afraid to approach just try smiling at a women, if she makes a face like she's about to puke you know it's over. I get random women commenting "teeheehee look at him he's so ugly!"

whogivesafucc said:

You should give up because females are worthless without male sexual desires. They're all just nagging whores

lonelyistheworld said:
You don't even need to approach women to find out if you are attractive or not. If you are good looking you will be approached, if you are ugly random women will tell you. If you are too afraid to approach just try smiling at a women, if she makes a face like she's about to puke you know it's over.  I get random women commenting "teeheehee look at him he's so ugly!"

This tbh.

lonelyistheworld said:
You don't even need to approach women to find out if you are attractive or not. If you are good looking you will be approached, if you are ugly random women will tell you. If you are too afraid to approach just try smiling at a women, if she makes a face like she's about to puke you know it's over.  I get random women commenting "teeheehee look at him he's so ugly!"

what if they smile back?

UncannyValley said:
You should give up because females are worthless without male sexual desires. They're all just nagging whores

WorldRulerAisha said:
what if they smile back?

Then you're a fakecel. 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stanx22 said:

Then you're a fakecel. 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its over for me then, women cant even look at me

UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:

this tbh. if females weren't sexual, no one would like them at all. they're literally the worst people ever.

Precisely, OP.

No IOIs? No point. Why humiliate yourself?

Stanx22 said:
Better than being incel. And marriage is the norm here in my country and child support and the cuckery in the west doesn't exist here.

What's your results ? I bet they're bad considering you're still here.

I've been rejected close to 20 times in 16 years, kek. Correctional jaw surgery may help but idk.

I mean I went from a kissless virgin to sex at age 20 by fucking a landwhale so go figure

if you have to approach its over

how do they let you figner them but not let you put your dick inside ? kek
It’s at a club, their friends pull them away if they think you are a subhuman so you only have small window to get her away from her friends.

Even if she likes you but her friends don’t then she will leave with her friends and not you. Her friend won’t pull her away if you are a cha tho.

I seen chad make out with 3 girls back to back and leave with a 4 th girl at the end of the night. I am gonna get a hidden camera and show you guys how it’s like when clubbing

If you haven't tried you can't call yourself an incel. For those who have tried and failed, however, giving up is the best choice. Repeated rejections hurt the soul.

It’s at a club, their friends pull them away if they think you are a subhuman so you only have small window to get her away from her friends.

Even if she likes you but her friends don’t then she will leave with her friends and not you. Her friend won’t pull her away if you are a cha tho.

I seen chad make out with 3 girls back to back and leave with a 4 th girl at the end of the night. I am gonna get a hidden camera and show you guys how it’s like when clubbing
God damn that must feel frustrating and brutal for you at the end of the night

God damn that must feel frustrating and brutal for you at the end of the night

Yep it’s pretty bad when I have to leave alone and chads have a girl. But most normies leave alone too so that’s good.

yep cold approaches will only lead to misery

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back