Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incels have shorter life span

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-

Don't Exercise
Being a coach potato shortens your life expectancy by as much as 9 years. Basically, when you don't work out regularly, your cells tend to age faster (not to mention the extra weight that seems to stick to you more). Not exercising is also a great way to increase your stress level while decreasing your energy level. Not exercising even helps you not fall asleep at night. So if you want to shorten your life expectancy, be tired all the time and feel tense—not exercising might be right for you.
Be Stressed
Being stressed is a fantastic way to shorten your life. Not only does chronic stress damage tissues in the body through the continual exposure to harmful stress hormones, but it also makes you no fun to be around and even interferes with your sleep. This can lead to having fewer friends and a negative outlook (see below).
To shorten your life expectancy: avoid relaxation techniques, take everything very personally and try to take on more than is humanly possible.
Dislike Aging
People can get really worked up about growing older. It makes them depressed and even angry (they look at aging as "unfair" in some way). Turns out those attitudes are a great way to avoid excessive aging. People with a negative attitude toward aging live more than 7 years less than those with a very positive attitude. So if aging really bothers you, dwell on it a lot and maybe you won't have as many birthdays to worry about.
Don't Have Friends or a Spouse
You can even use your social life to shorten your life expectancy. By avoiding friends and not being in an intimate relationship (like a marriage), your life span decreases. Of course, the quality of your friends/spouse matter too. Researchers have not determined which shortens your life span more—having no friends/spouse or having bad friends/spouse.

just be a living corpse for more years

Not surprised

I exercise though, should I stop if I want to die faster?

Dislike Aging
People can get really worked up about growing older. It makes them depressed and even angry (they look at aging as "unfair" in some way). Turns out those attitudes are a great way to avoid excessive aging. People with a negative attitude toward aging live more than 7 years less than those with a very positive attitude. So if aging really bothers you, dwell on it a lot and maybe you won't have as many birthdays to worry about.
this is actually retarded, if you dont like aging and see it as "unfair" its probably because you dont meet the milestones that are set for your age, like loosing your virginity too late.this has nothing to do with your attitude, they're just confusing correlation with causation, low life quality is what causes shorter life spans not retrospecting about your shitty life.

im almost 36 looks like im almost dead then

I love death and hate life

I exercise though, should I stop if I want to die faster?
Yeah you should stop exercising and start eating junk food at 2.00 A.M lol
this is actually retarded, if you dont like aging and see it as "unfair" its probably because you dont meet the milestones that are set for your age, like loosing your virginity too late.this has nothing to do with your attitude, they're just confusing correlation with causation, low life quality is what causes shorter life spans not retrospecting about your shitty life.
High IQ post ngl. It's dissatifaction that make you see aging as unfair.

Last edited:
Living a long life as an incel is a curse. Just imagine how life will be once your parents are dead.

ngl you should change the post to Lifefuel

Nature at it again putting all the odds against us. Nothing new here boyos.