Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [JFL] Imagine how rich she will be when she divorces him

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
foids live on easy mode Me No Carry Me No Care Me go Marry A Millionaire

LMAO rn

how long till' she divorces him and takes half of his money and/or Channel?
Place your bets below.

Last edited:
Lol he is a sweden cuck, no surprises

I can't see anything. "Instagram failed to connect".

Holy SHIT, big, BIG, BIG mistake Pewdiepie, holy fuck.

Just fucking lol at cucks marrying non-virgins, holy fucking shit. Never marry non-virgins. Are these people high on meth?

NEVER

MARRY

NON

VIRGINS

Lol cope she wont divorce him, pewdiepie is a tall nordic chad

She wont divorce him, keep coping.

He will worship her and she will live like a queen for her whole life.

She wont divorce him, keep coping.

He will worship her and she will live like a queen for her whole life.
tbh if i was a foid i'd literally divorce after the wedding

i'd use my pussy pass

honestly he's so blind that he's gonna keep cucking for her

There is no real reason for her to divorce him. He is in no way bad looking or short. She probably gets more money by staying with him and siphoning off his clout.

There is no real reason for her to divorce him. He is in no way bad looking or short. She probably gets more money by staying with him and siphoning off his clout.
And than she meets a better looking guy with more money who is interested in her...

She won't divorce him tbh, they've been dating for so long now, he is tall and blonde, probably pretty rich. Average YT channel with 1m subs with good to average views gets around 4-8k€ in a month. He's making a lot. + I dont think that UK divorce laws are as bad as in USA

And than she meets a better looking guy with more money that is interested in her...
He is good looking tall, and has enormous clout as the most subscribed youtuber.
Its unlikely she will get someone with the same notoriety and looks as Pewdiepie and is cuck enough to marry her. A richer chad can always get better than her and a better looking chad would probably be a downgrade in money/status. So he is safe.

He is good looking tall, and has enormous clout as the most subscribed youtuber.
Its unlikely she will get someone with the same notoriety and looks as Pewdiepie and is cuck enough to marry her. A richer chad can always get better than her and a better looking chad would probably be a downgrade in money/status. So he is safe.
she can still fuck better looking dudes, she doesnt have to marry them, many men wont do anything if their wife or gf cheats, besides crying like a little bitch. yes someone richer and better looking than pewdiepie could get "better" than her but you failed to notice that many chads also fuck average looking girls. I guess bc they are still fuckable and for a bit of variety between the stacies.

she can still fuck better looking dudes, she doesnt have to marry them, many men wont do anything if their wife or gf cheats, besides crying like a little bitch. yes someone richer and better looking than pewdiepie could get "better" than her but you failed to notice that many chads also fuck average looking girls. I guess bc they are still fuckable and for a bit of variety between the stacies.
As chad this goes both ways, especially in Pewdichad's case.
Pewdiichad has line ups of various jb stacies for him too just cause of status alone, and his looks aren't even bad. He will never be lonely, unless he wants to be.

LOL
What a cuck.
He will become very bitter and will lose his cringy self, right after she gets her way with him.

He will never be lonely, unless he wants to be.
never disagreed on that part.
I was just saying that all foids are oportunistic creatures without any honor and that no men is safe from being cucked

Just fucking lol at cucks marrying non-virgins, holy fucking shit. Never marry non-virgins. Are these people high on meth?

NEVER

MARRY

NON

VIRGINS
I agree.

I can't wait until she divorcerapes him. Let us spread memes and the word about the upcoming divorce rape. This is an opportunity to drop a redpill on the masses.

I can't wait until she divorcerapes him. Let us spread memes and the word about the upcoming divorce rape. This is an opportunity to drop a redpill on the masses.
I will legit laugh my ass off, when that time comes.
He has been making fun of a lot of subcultures, it´s now time for him to get his fair share of humiliation.
Karma does not forget, nor forgive past actions.

And than she meets a better looking guy with more money who is interested in her...

Massive Cope

The older she gets, the less likely that will happen.

Lol leave the younger man for an oldguy who's near his deathbed?
As chad this goes both ways, especially in Pewdichad's case.
Pewdiichad has line ups of various jb stacies for him too just cause of status alone

This

His wife will feel immense pride knowing that she has a man other foids would die for.

She isn't goin anywhere, knowing that she can easily be replaced by a younger foid overnight.

Last edited:
Stacy doesn't have to work a day in her life all she has to do is find a rich cuck and divorce him, what a system.

Massive Cope
massive cope thinking that she will be a loyal wife.
The older she gets, the less likely that will happen.
probabaly but its not like old foids dont have a smv that is near infinite. like all foids. some more some less but still.
Lol leave the younger man for an oldguy who's near his deathbed?
I dont understand that. I dont really said anything about that.

His wife will feel immense pride knowing that she has a man other foids would die for.
I agree and I also agree with the last things RollD20 said
She isn't goin anywhere, knowing that she can easily be replaced by a younger foid overnight.
She isnt going anywhere UNTIL she finds smth better than pewdiepie, bc that is what all foids do.
also we dont know what kind of guy felix is. maybe he is very loyal. men that are extremely loyal exist.
we also dont know exactly how much of a cuck he is. if hes a gl gigacuck or loyal or whatever and his now-wife knows that than theres no reason for her to be afraid of being replaced bc she knows he thinks regardless of what happens she is the (((one))).
So IF a better guy should come along she will be on his dick instantly. In the age of the internet that we have today and technology and stuff it isnt too hard to find smth better than a "Hightiermale" as pewdiepie. and as I said before there are guys that have no balls. some are even pretty good looking and or have money. but they are cucks and regardless of if they like it or not their gfs/wifes can do whatever they want and they wont do anything about it.

NEVER

MARRY

NON

VIRGINS
There are no non virgin foids over 14, you might as well say "never get married"

Stacy doesn't have to work a day in her life all she has to do is find a rich cuck and divorce him, what a system.
OR make that cuck her money slave

massive cope thinking that she will be a loyal wife.

probabaly but its not like old foids dont have a smv that is near infinite. like all foids. some more some less but still.

I dont understand that. I dont really said anything about that.

She isnt going anywhere UNTIL she finds smth better than pewdiepie, bc that is what all foids do.
also we dont know what kind of guy felix is. maybe he is very loyal. men that are extremely loyal exist.
we also dont know exactly how much of a cuck he is. if hes a gl gigacuck or loyal or whatever and his now-wife knows that than theres no reason for her to be afraid of being replaced

You're an idiot

The point Im making is that she loses value the older she gets. Value as in being able to tie down a high value male who is good looking and rich.

Right now it's pewdiepie, at the moment, she believes he IS the best she can get.

It doesnt matter what she feels about being replaced or his level of loyalty. The reality is she is replaceable and she would be a fool not to acknowledge that. There's a reason why you see foids in rich neighborhoods jogging, desperate to maintain a fuckable figure, they're all on the chopping block when they fuck with men who has millions and they know it, they're lynchpinned on that loyalty and do their best not to ruin that security.

Huge emphasis on the IF something better comes along. The reality is she won't, as most guys who mog him financially will more likely be older than him by minimum 10-20 years. Anyone who physically mogs him but isn't as rich as him shouldn't expect anything more than a fling from her. If pewdiepie is good in bed, you would need to be a literal gigachad with millions in your bank account to seduce her.

I used to watch pewdiepie 3 years ago but after the blackpill i cant watch that shit anymore. I cringe whenever i see any Pewdiepie video especially since i know who the fan base is that watches him

(((family courts))) will throw it into trash

Good lawyers can make it very expensive for the foid. Obviously, this isn't an option for most of us since a partner at a reputable law firm charges $1.5k per hour.

Probabaly didn’t sign a prenup or whatever the Swedish equivalent is because “their love is special bro, nothing can come between them!”

Over for pewdipiecels

they started dating before he was rich and famous, 100% because of his decent looks, its over

its over for us ngl

Probabaly didn’t sign a prenup or whatever the Swedish equivalent is because “their love is special bro, nothing can come between them!”
unless she meets a better chad :feelskek: