Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL if you’ve never experienced a girl having a crush on you

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I bet there’s not many better feelings in the world

I imagine it must fuel Chad's ego a lot ngl

24 years old and this. Plus never even held hands with a girl. It never even began for me :incel:

I cannot even comprehend such a thing.

Must feel really good when she confesses to you and you also like her.

Fuck, just imagine having a female actively pursue you.
That is only a feeling reserved for chad.

I just threw my phone while reading this thread because the thought of this pisses me the fuck off. Luckily it’s in a case and didn’t break.

Jfl thinking to be romantic with a foid, they are chad cumdumpster until they settle with a betabuck at end of their 20's.

Fuck, just imagine having a female actively pursue you.
That is only a feeling reserved for chad.
d90.jpg

Jfl thinking to be romantic with a foid, they are chad cumdumpster until they settle with a betabuck at end of their 20's.
Thanks for the suicide fuel

Thanks for the suicide fuel
tbh ngl i'd rather be blackpilled and grounded to reality than to live in a world of delusions and makes believes.

tbh ngl i'd rather be blackpilled and grounded to reality than to live in a delusion of makes believes.
Yeah but I don’t necessarily believe in “love”, either
But that fact saddens me

when that crush sucks your cock or says i want you inside of me must feel amazing

Must feel really good when she confesses to you and you also like her.

This,it must be a dreamlike sensation,like actually living inside a romantic comedy or a pure love anime....but at the same time I know that love doesn't really exist IRL,she will probably end up cheating on you or divorce raping you,that's just their nature.

True love only exists in movies,anime and similar media and yes I know that this might be COPE.

Maybe I did but she never had the courage to tell me
:feelskek:/SPOILER]

This,it must be a dreamlike sensation,like actually living inside a romantic comedy or a pure love anime....
only chads get to experience this.
it isnt fucking fair

Plus never even held hands with a girl.
I was lucky my kindergarten and early middle school days had something where you had to stand in line based on gender and I would have to hold the hand of a girl next to me. Only time I ever got to hold a girl's hand. Some sport events in middle school too.

when that crush sucks your cock or says i want you inside of me must feel amazing
fuuuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck. most brutal thing i've red in a while. i wanna die now :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I was lucky my kindergarten and early middle school days had something where you had to stand in line based on gender and I would have to hold the hand of a girl next to me. Only time I ever got to hold a girl's hand. Some sport events in middle school too.
I rmb holding hands with a girl during a kindergarten outing, we were so shy and spoke less than 5 sentences to each other. She's probably getting railed by chad now anw.

Its sad we only experience a watered down version of life I want to know what chad feels

I bet there’s not many better feelings in the world
The problem is: you don't always feel it.

It's entirely possible one of us has had a shy girl have a crush on us some time in our life but we didn't realize it.

it makes you just want to go to the theatre while dressed as the joker with some boom in your pocket.

Foids won't even look at my subhuman face, leave alone getting a crush on me. Foids reserve those feelings for Chads and Tyrones, not for genetic trash like me.

I had the feeling once, only to have it taken away from me with a slap in the face in the middle of class. She had her friends come over and tell me she liked me. So I go up to tell her I like her too. She slaps me hard in the face and humiliates me in front of the whole class. Fucking brutal. I should have roped. For a brief moment though, it was like all that pain wasn't there anymore.

Chads need to be sent to jail
full