Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you’re not Angus MacAskill.. 7’9” TERACHAD with massive frame, natural height, no pituitary disorder.. (MANLETS STAY OUT)

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
7’9”, 425lbs, 80” chest. Natural genetic height, no tumors. just a massive scaled up human.

Angus Mòr MacAskill (1825 – August 8, 1863) was a Scottish-born Canadian giant. The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records says he is the tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history (7 ft 9 in, or 2.36 m) and had the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man (80 inches, or 200 cm).

7EE8F81B F3B1 451A A150 E66E4D9CABFB

And just for maximum cortisol spike, the tallest guy in the middle in the black suit is 8’3”.. imagine standing there with them jfl even the foids are like 7’2”+.. the manlet is probabaly like 5’10”

C00F8D29 DC53 41A4 86A2 299441FE1BD3

How will you cope?

Last edited:
i mean its cool they mog me

but fucking hell

imagine how uncomfortable life must be for those dudes

brb can't stand up in a house
brb can't get in a car
brb have to spend like $50 a day on food
brb 14 inch dick is to big to put inside all the height groupies i have

but fucking hell

brb can't get in a car
True. They’re not really moggers, almost all of them definitely have some kind of growth problem with fucked up proportions, fucked up faces, thin bones, etc.. look at the guy to the left of the tallest guy.. look how narrow his face is.. looks like <5 inch zygos and 1.0 fwhr.

Still though, tall as fuck and you’d feel like an infant next to them.

but fucking hell

brb can't get in a car

Now imagine if that 7'9 Terachad had a 3 incher :lul:

And he was white too :feelswow: A walking god!

What about this Terra Chang?
Zhan shichai5

7’9”, 425lbs, 80” chest. Natural genetic height, no tumors. just a massive scaled up human.

Angus Mòr MacAskill (1825 – August 8, 1863) was a Scottish-born Canadian giant. The 1981 Guinness Book of World Records says he is the tallest non-pathological giant in recorded history (7 ft 9 in, or 2.36 m) and had the largest chest measurements of any non-obese man (80 inches, or 200 cm).

View attachment 69231

And just for maximum cortisol spike, the tallest guy in the middle in the black suit is 8’3”.. imagine standing there with them jfl even the foids are like 7’2”+.. the manlet is probabaly like 5’10”

View attachment 69232

How will you cope?
Holy shit that picture with those giants.. that is a nightmare just to look at...

1. The hand on his head shit was way out of line, I would have fucked this guys knees up for doing that shit

2. The guy to the right of him looks like Mark Zuckerberg JFL
it’s just meant to show the dichotomy of size, not trying to emasculate him. It’s all in good fun.. Tbh I wouldn’t have a problem if literally the tallest guy on earth did that to me for a pic.

Oh yes, the guys of the last photo must slay hard with these amazing skull shapes and midfaces :D

Toronto females demand that their potential mates be over 7ft+ tall.
How the hell can one grow so tall without any health problems or cancer formation?
Either get cancer and die and get pussy or live with none those are the only options

jfl at not being a giant in 2018

Internet didn't exist back then so this guy probably had 1000000 harem of girls on his dick. Guy won the genetic mutation lottery.

Jfc at the height the nba would take you as first round pick even if you didn't know how to dribble a ball

even the foids are like 7’2”+.. the manlet is probabaly like 5’10”

I hate getting mogged by females. AHH... Growth hormones in my ass now! I swear I will consume everything on earth to become a monster. Then I will eat the sun. No female will be able to mogg me anymore. I will inject testosterone and growth hormones all the time to become a real giant.

Life starts at 6 foot and ends at norwood 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back