Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you think ogrecel = chad

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
Femoids want a social butterfly who's face looks like he is competent, your intelligence to them is decided by your face

There are idiots who think they are a 8/10+ because they can delude themselves that they are a chad or have even one charasteristic of a chad when upside down, covering most of their face and looking with only the left eye

Don't fall for this if you're an ogrecel, you need to look generic but not like a meme and like someone who's face screams "unintelligent" or like a beta

What? Nobody thinks ugly face = Chad, wtf are you smoking?

I'd rather be an ogre who can overpower 99% of men than a weak prettyboy, height is seriously everything for males, fuck looks

Ogrecels are even worse off than low T "beta" incels. Ogrecels are low trust, making it more difficult to get a job and pretty much impossible to get a career in something like sales. Women avoid us out of fear and disgust. Low T beta incels are often unattractive but average to high trust. They're simply invisible to women, not repulsive.

It's all ogre for ogres.

but not like a meme and like someone who's face screams "unintelligent"

My face screams "retard". I look dumb, sound dumb and am dumb.

I'd rather be an ogre who can overpower 99% of men than a weak prettyboy, height is seriously everything for males, fuck looks

Giga cope buddy boyo, it's the opposite

Ogrecels are even worse off than low T "beta" incels. Ogrecels are low trust, making it more difficult to get a job and pretty much impossible to get a career in something like sales. Women avoid us out of fear and disgust. Low T beta incels are often unattractive but average to high trust. They're simply invisible to women, not repulsive.

It's all ogre for ogres.

Same, and well put

Are you pretending to be retarded brah? Refute my point if you think I'm wrong.

I never claimed everyone things ogrecels are chads, I said you should not fall into that trap

I never claimed everyone things ogrecels are chads, I said you should not fall into that trap
By saying "JFL if you think ogrecel = chad" you're implying people have been perpetuating this myth on this forum, something I have failed to notice despite being pretty active on here.

It's all ogre for ogres.

Except my IQ is 189, but to femoids it's the opposite

It's all ogre for ogres.

Having frame and height is always better no matter how bad your face. A 5 foot 5 manlet with a repulsive face will still illicit the same disgust as a 6 foot 4 ogre with a repulsive face. The difference is the ogre has intimidation on his side so he won't get bullied or fucked with.

Women avoid us out of fear and disgust.
Does this mean I'm a high T ogrecel? I've already mentioned before that I get avoided in public by women on a daily basis, even when I'm not ooking at them.

Having frame and height is always better no matter how bad your face. A 5 foot 5 manlet with a repulsive face will still illicit the same disgust as a 6 foot 4 ogre with a repulsive face. The difference is the ogre has intimidation on his side so he won't get bullied or fucked with.

Pretty much. I'm 5'10" and I don't think I look high T at all, yet I get treated the same way.

Does this mean I'm a high T ogrecel? I've already mentioned before that I get avoided in public by women on a daily basis, even when I'm not ooking at them.

It doesn't necessarily mean you're high T, but it does mean you're low trust.

All high T ogres are low trust but there are some low T guys that are low trust as well.

It doesn't necessarily mean you're high T, but it does mean you're low trust.

All high T ogres are low trust but there are some low T guys that are low trust as well.

Makes sense, considering I look more low T than I do high T. @_incelinside hit the nail on the head though, with a repulsive face you will illicit the same disgusting in women.

Just fucking LOL if you don't TELLEM-T/SHREK MAXX

this
if you gotta be ugly, it's better to be tough

I'm fucked then.

People call me an ogre on here all the time and I don't consider it a compliment

Intelligence is not attractive to femoids at all.

High IQcels need to dumb themselves down when talking to normies otherwise you risk getting mocked (I should know).

True, what I said was that femoids will tell themselves (or others in earshot, or you) that you are dumb for your face, especially when ur an ogrecel

They want to feel superior so why would they want an intelligent guy when they want to one-up men