Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl if you think being average is a 5

R

righteouscel

-
Barely any guys are below a 5 the average is really a 7 and 8 is where it all begins jfl if your a retard who believes each point has 10 percent of the population In it reason why I believe in sub 8 theory because women are hypergamous.

71hcsb-jpg.676978

Yea normies are well off and whites can be incels it's only us incels who dont get shit everyone is well off

Barely any guys are below a 5 the average is really a 7 and 8 is where it all begins jfl if your a retard who believes each point has 10 percent of the population In it reason why I believe in sub 8 theory because women are hypergamous.
Idk where you are but I see plenty of subhumans where I am including myself when I look in the mirror

Isn’t the decile thing by definition 5 = average

Isn’t the decile thing by definition 5 = average
The truth is, is that 5/10 is actually above average among the male population. Most subhuman 4s, the real average of males, are out there betabuxxing and getting cucked. It's why you get the occasional retard on here that sees that relationship and calls it "oofy doofy" and thinks there isn't some sort of trade off happening within those relationships

It's why 6/10s can still have a decent sex life mogging sub6males while bonafide 7-8/10s are rare IRL. This is why their success in Online dating is through the roof, toilets dont see these sort of males everyday IRL

ywtbirgsrpc31.png

Our scale is a normal distribution, looks like a bell.

Their scale is skewed as all fuck.

A 5 foid thinks that the apex of men are her equal.

So what we would say is a 5 women, thinks her equal man is in the top 20% of men.

Seven bars on each chart, assuming a 10 scale is 1.428 points per bar.

27 + 31 + 23 = 81% of men are sub 4.284. 80/20 rule boyos.

Last edited:
The truth is, is that 5/10 is actually above average among the male population. Most subhuman 4s, the real average of males, are out there betabuxxing and getting cucked. It's why you get the occasional retard on here that sees that relationship and calls it "oofy doofy" and thinks there isn't some sort of trade off happening within those relationships

It's why 6/10s can still have a decent sex life mogging sub6males while bonafide 7-8/10s are rare IRL. This is why their success in Online dating is through the roof, toilets dont see these sort of males everyday IRL
Intuitively I guess this makes sense. And yes, the trade offs made in relationships are huge and invisible to many incels I think.

…and also as a corollary to what you’re saying, I think, the sub8 theory can’t make sense when 97% of the adult population (in America) has had sex, even when over a third are clinically obese etc.

It’s the lower deciles of face, money/status, and NT (correct me if I’m wrong but NT isn’t accounted for in the ranking system) where truecels lurk—not exclusively mind you, just it seems predominantly.

Both of these theories are retarded as fuck. Sub8 theory in particular can simply be disproven by going outside.

Intuitively I guess this makes sense. And yes, the trade offs made in relationships are huge and invisible to many incels I think.

…and also as a corollary to what you’re saying, I think, the sub8 theory can’t make sense when 97% of the adult population (in America) has had sex, even when over a third are clinically obese etc.

It’s the lower deciles of face, money/status, and NT which isn’t accounted for in the ranking system where truecels lurk—not exclusively mind you, just it seems predominantly.
Exactly

"Sub8 Law" is one of the most retarded theories on here if you're one of those imbeciles who think only chad gets laid. Such a stupid thing to believe when it makes you think that nonchad sexhavers are incel.

Both of these theories are retarded as fuck.

I'm pretty sure that's the point.

OP is an imbecile who thinks whites can't be incel while also advocating for Sub8 Theory

one of the most retarded theories on here
I don't even know what's being fucking said, what does thinking 5 is the average have to do with thinking 10 percent of the population is in every point (obviously untrue)? :feelshehe:

Of course the average male is a Chadlite, bro! :feelstastyman:

It's why you get the occasional retard on here that sees that relationship and calls it "oofy doofy" and thinks there isn't some sort of trade off happening within those relationships
That's literally what oofy doofy theory is. The woman has all the power in oofy doofy relationships. Oofy doofies are basically personal pets/maids.

That's literally what oofy doofy theory is. The woman has all the power in oofy doofy relationships. Oofy doofies are basically personal pets/maids.
Im not calling it "oofy doofy" nor will I treat it as something new, because it's a way of living that has already been established and the general norm among normgroids who are subhuman.

This is why we say "better incel than cuck"

Of course the average male is a Chadlite, bro! :feelstastyman:
It seems we been playing the game all wrong brocels :feelstastyman: it must have been our personalities this whole time :soy: time to get our haircuts and take a shower with this revelation :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Exactly

"Sub8 Law" is one of the most retarded theories on here if you're one of those imbeciles who think only chad gets laid. Such a stupid thing to believe when it makes you think that nonchad sexhavers are incel.

It’s the lower deciles of face, money/status, and NT (correct me if I’m wrong but NT isn’t accounted for in the ranking system) where truecels lurk—not exclusively mind you, just it seems predominantly.
Even face and lms had a gf betabuxxing what are you saying I'm talking about it being sub 8 in terms of the women bringing equal value to whatever exchange y'all are doing because women are affected by juggernaut law

ywtbirgsrpc31.png

Our scale is a normal distribution, looks like a bell.

Their scale is skewed as all fuck.

A 5 foid thinks that the apex of men are her equal.

So what we would say is a 5 women, thinks her equal man is in the top 20% of men.

Seven bars on each chart, assuming a 10 scale is 1.428 points per bar.

27 + 31 + 23 = 81% of men are sub 4.284. 80/20 rule boyos.

Why ignore the post above also if most guys are sub human wouldn't normies be Chadlites by definition and there wouldn't be any 9 and 10 men because that would make them so rare they wouldn't even be factored into the looks scale but we know they do because of tinder and know women don't even touch sub 4s but you then go and agree that most men have had sex in the USA @Dregster

Last edited:
Why ignore the post above also if most guys are sub human wouldn't normies be Chadlites by definition and there wouldn't be any 9 and 10 men because that would make them so rare they wouldn't even be factored into the looks scale but we know they do because of tinder @Dregster
Tinder isn't real life buddy

It doesn't explain how a guy that gets mogged by chads/lites, but mogs you can still have a healthy sex life without giving commitment.

I hope you realize that a bonafide 5/10 male should be mogging the average user on this forum into oblivion

Tinder isn't real life buddy

It doesn't explain how a guy that gets mogged by chads/lites, but mogs you can still have a healthy sex life without giving commitment.

I hope you realize that a bonafide 5/10 male should be mogging the average user on this forum into oblivion
If that is actually so common as you say it is why doesn't it happen online don't you think other factors like statusmaxxing and betabuxxing is in play here

If that is actually so common as you say it is why doesn't it happen online
It doesn't happen online because chads take up everything. Even chadlites hold Ls to chads on dating apps when it gets really bad

IRL if you are a 5 or a 6, there isnt always going to be some 7+/10 male cockblocking you at every turn.

Looks follow a normal distribution

In a normal distribution, the average = median.

in the rating system from (0-10), median rating is 5/10 so that must therefore be equal to the “average” rating

HTNs are women's average :feelsrope:

No looks for my neurodiversity unless I’m 7 +

White men can be incels and sub8 theory is real. No foid would marry a sub8 for the sake of him being a sub8. He has to have other qualities appealing to foids, which is mostly being born rich and that's all.