Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL if you don't get reposted by IT.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Repost-mogging is a brutal form of mog :feelsohh::feelsLSD:

Attachments

• 58FC2588-5A0D-430F-B0E7-008180D1D4F1.jpeg
    58FC2588-5A0D-430F-B0E7-008180D1D4F1.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 89
Your life's greatest achievement was being reposted by a bunch of faggots. :feelswhat:

IT just reposted one of my comments and said how they were worried Roshani's safety and my obsession with her is scary. Maybe they're right.

Never been reposted, which is how you know I'm not a false flag LARP or glowie. :feelsthink:

They only post people who support rape and shit
I mean yeah that will get you reposted but so does posting anything super based/blackpilled that touches a nerve with them because deep down they know it's true. I've been reposted a few times.

I never have, was in a wehuntedthemamoth article though

Joined Mar 23, 2021

Been featured there many times. I love how I live rent free in their heads :dab:

stop making threads about these faggots, and what i mean by that is to stop pedestalizing them, attention seeking whores

Your life's greatest achievement was being reposted by a bunch of faggots. :feelswhat:
I've literally been condemned in a major newspaper and had managers of a very popular website condemn me by pseudonym :)