Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you don't get laid in college

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Girls are at their sluttiest between 18-25. If you don't have sex during your time in college then you are a confirmed subhuman. Your face is fundamentally flawed and so are your genetics by extent. It's safe to say that it's fucking over if you reach 22 as a KHV. Just LDAR.

<22yo KHHV.

It's over. Ill rope when I am 25, maybe a miracle will still happen between now and then. I have faith in Saint Blackop2cel.

SlayOrDie said:
<22yo KHHV.

It's over. Ill rope when I am 25, maybe a miracle will still happen between now and then. I have faith in Saint Blackop2cel.

Life isn't a fucking video game. Miracles don't happen.

incelman said:
Life isn't a fucking video game. Miracles don't happen.

Life is one big lottery though and even an incel still has a chance to win at some point. That could be called a miracle.

Something like this:

lotterywinner.jpg

SlayOrDie said:
Life is one big lottery though and even an incel still has a chance to win at some point. That could be called a miracle.

Something like this:

lotterywinner.jpg

It's a prostitute dude.

if you dont lose your virginity 14-15 you are confirmed subhuman

all chads i know lost their virginity this age range

Machiavelli said:

Sean Connery lost it at 14

incelman said:
It's a prostitute dude.

Don't judge too fast. This dude is a 6/10 PSL mentalcel who gets hit on by women regularly.

Machiavelli said:

think Gandy lost it at 22 or something

NekoStance said:
What country think Gandy lost it at 22 or something

Gandy said he never got girls in HS and was never social

guy is aspie as hell 

david "all i saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby body" gandy

USA btw

incelman said:
It's a prostitute dude.

Why is it so much better if a woman only loves you for your looks, than when a woman only loves you for your money?

SlayOrDie said:
Why is it so much better if a woman only loves you for your looks, than when a woman only loves you for your money?
Because money isn't an attribute of you and your personality? Bought """"love"""" isn't love at all

SlayOrDie said:

Because her pussy won't get wet with money

justforlulzandkeks said:
Because money isn't an attribute of you and your personality? Bought """"love"""" isn't love at all

How is the piece of meat on your skull an attribute of you and your personality?

Idk how incels can still believe in love when they know the truth that it's only about looks.

After college people expect the average person's life to be all set. College is most peoples' hope. Most late bloomers lose it at 21ish.

incelman said:
Because her pussy won't get wet with money

Actually it will

actual studies show that women orgasm more with rich men

There's more incels in college than you think.

I've had several friends give glimpses of blackpill-ness when we meet up.

The saying "birds of a feather flock together" is mostly true. Most of my friends are on the same boat we are on. There's something wrong with our looks AND personality.

KyloRen said:
There's more incels in college than you think.

I've had several friends give glimpses of blackpill-ness when we meet up.

The saying "birds of a feather flock together" is mostly true. Most of my friends are on the same boat we are on. There's something wrong with our looks AND personality.

There are indeed but most men have gotten laid by then.

incelman said:
There are indeed but most men have gotten laid by then.

That is true.

My friends range in looks, height, and weight. There is definitely something wrong with us. It's difficult to pinpoint, but we all seem "broken" when regards to women.

18? lol.

They start their sluttiness at 15. I had an online girlfriend at 17 who was 15 (she lied originally) and she'd been with more guys than I'd had conversations with girls.

existentialhack said:
18? lol.

They start their sluttiness at 15. I had an online girlfriend at 17 who was 15 (she lied originally) and she'd been with more guys than I'd had conversations with girls.

They peak in college.

I went to college for a year and made no friends. I vividly remember the first couple of days where this sexy puerto rican chick started talking to me (she had zero attraction toward me, also had a bf). Introduced me to one of her friends who looked at me like I was a dumb animal.

I walked with her to the train station once or twice and was a big beta pussy talking to her about her bf lol.. Long story short I was trying to be cool and saying shit like college sucks and I don't even do any work.. Couple days later she starts completely ignoring me like I don't exist..

Doesn't say hi in the hallway and when we get to class, she starts talking to some white boy next to her. Never said a word to me after that. Flunked college at the end of the year for skipping classes and doing no work because of social anxiety/add.

existentialhack said:
18? lol.

It's easier to be a slut in college where you don't have to live with your parents.

QuantumDummy said:
I went to college for a year and made no friends. I vividly remember the first couple of days where this sexy puerto rican chick started talking to me (she had zero attraction toward me, also had a bf). Introduced me to one of her friends who looked at me like I was a dumb animal.

I walked with her to the train station once or twice and was a big beta pussy talking to her about her bf lol.. Long story short I was trying to be cool and saying shit like college sucks and I don't even do any work.. Couple days later she starts completely ignoring me like I don't exist..

Doesn't say hi in the hallway and when we get to class, she starts talking to some white boy next to her. Never said a word to me after that. Flunked college at the end of the year for skipping classes and doing no work because of social anxiety/add.

College is hell for us subhumans. It's just as bad as high school.

KyloRen said:
It's easier to be a slut in college where you don't have to live with your parents.

Half of them don't even go to college. And they usually slut it up more than the ones who do.

existentialhack said:
Half of them don't even go to college. And they usually slut it up more than the ones who do.

I don't know how they do it.

I am in last year of college(5th year).
Still a fucking loser who no one wants to associate with. Fuck my life.

if you don't get laid in college it's literally fucking over at that point (About to be me, just give me 3 years)

even prostitutes will reject you for being such a subhuman

You can't call yourself incel if you haven't go to college yet

13k said:
>5th year

It's over my brother.
I've gone through 7 years of college life without a single girl interested in me and got rejected countless times. It is not even like I didn't try.

Same brother, same.

5 1/2 years of college though.

Sparky said:
They’re at their most hypergamous and at their pickiest in uni because they know their SMV is at its highest.

Nobody under a Chadlite is safe from this awful fate

True though, anyone's best chance to get laid is in their teen years.

NekoStance said:
Actually it will

actual studies show that women orgasm more with rich men

Keep coping. It's all about looks.

cookinbreakfast said:
Keep coping. It's all about looks.

Professional research is coping now

OK then dumb dipshit

As someone who is graduating college soon....this hurts. This is a blade that cuts deep.

You should see all the suicide-fuel all around you. I'm hanging out in the student commons, just studying. All the guys around me are telling their crazy stories. Sex in hotel rooms, making out with their girlfriends in the stairwell, dorm parties, the whole 9 yards. It's cancer.

College is BY FAR the best time to experience romance, connection, and fun with other humans. You are old enough to buy alcohol and drive and be free, but still young enough to be careless. No one cares what you do, they just want to have fun.

After college, all femoids want a hot guy WHO ALSO has a fancy title like "digital sales coordinator" or "managing director" or some shit. Careercels might have a chance to be betabux. But for NEETcels...it's truly fucking over.

Fuck this existence.

13k said:
Spot on. College is when you truly know if you are incel or not.
Almost half of HS graduates are virgins. You know you are ugly as sin when you through years of college life without having a single girl attracted to you.

This is also why you can't be considered an incel at 18.

College determines if it's over or not.

vancha986 said:
I am in last year of college(5th year).
Still a fucking loser who no one wants to associate with. Fuck my life.

Same brah. 6th year here.

whogivesafucc said:
if you don't get laid in college it's literally fucking over at that point (About to be me, just give me 3 years)

even prostitutes will reject you for being such a subhuman

Fuck genetics.

rotting-alone said:
As someone who is graduating college soon....this hurts. This is a blade that cuts deep.

You should see all the suicide-fuel all around you. I'm hanging out in the student commons, just studying. All the guys around me are telling their crazy stories. Sex in hotel rooms, making out with their girlfriends in the stairwell, dorm parties, the whole 9 yards. It's cancer.

College is BY FAR the best time to experience romance, connection, and fun with other humans. You are old enough to buy alcohol and drive and be free, but still young enough to be careless. No one cares what you do, they just want to have fun.

After college, all femoids want a hot guy WHO ALSO has a fancy title like "digital sales coordinator" or "managing director" or some shit. Careercels might have a chance to be betabux. But for NEETcels...it's truly fucking over.

Fuck this existence.

I'm about to graduate soon as well and I can confirm this. I don't miss anything form college. I was ostracied in the first week. Fuck that shithole.

incelman said:
Girls are at their sluttiest between 18-25. If you don't have sex during your time in college then you are a confirmed subhuman. Your face is fundamentally flawed and so are your genetics by extent. It's safe to say that it's fucking over if you reach 22 as a KHV. Just LDAR.
Graduate community college in less than a week I guess its time to LDAR

stop giving me sui fuel

incelman said:
I'm your sui fuel provider.

God I went my whole university career with not even a fuckin slow dance or kiss. I went to parties...

On top of that my first year I almost went insane from lack of sleep cause all of the chads/stacies and normies were partying 24/7 in my dorm and I couldnt get good sleep it fucked me good. Second year I was a depressed half insane mess. I bet if I had a GF I would of been fine. At least someone to relax with and release tension. Incel life is a torturous hell.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
God I went my whole university career with not even a fuckin slow dance or kiss. I went to parties...

On top of that my first year I almost went insane from lack of sleep cause all of the chads/stacies and normies were partying 24/7 in my dorm and I couldnt get good sleep it fucked me good. Second year I was a depressed half insane mess. I bet if I had a GF I would of been fine. At least someone to relax with and release tension. Incel life is a torturous hell.

Parties are sui fuel for subhumans. The top 20% of men get 80% of chicks, the 20% of bitches hate their lifves for not getting the top 20% of men, and 80% of men goes hom and faps to sleep.

Please. We would al be fine if we had a gf. Women cure everything. Pussy is love. Pussy is life