Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL if you don't dickmax in 2018

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
The only way you can compete with Chad and Tyrone is if you have a basilisk in your pants. Women crave a big cock more than anything else. JFL if you don't send dick pics to your female friends on fb/snapchat. It's the only way to get laid as an incel.

female friends? fakecel.

also their is no benefit to using social media as an incel.

Women do not crave a big cock more than anything, they crave good genetics. This is entry-level shit.

Female friends?

404 not found

Ridiculous. Just no.

Cope. if you have a big cawk you send them dickpics.

if you have female friends your an orbiter. also lol @ how insecure you must be if u think having a big dick means females will just sense it and want you.

I think this is one of those rare cases it's safe to say "This is why you're incel"

Also it says here you joined on March 28th and you already have 800+ posts. Good job.

if you have female friends your an orbiter. also lol @ how insecure you must be if u think having a big dick means females will just sense it and want you.
Women are primitive and crave big dick

This is silly

It's all about F A C E. Look at creepypms, dudes send dick pics but the foids are disgusted because the dudes are sub6.

I think this is one of those rare cases it's safe to say "This is why you're incel"

Also it says here you joined on March 28th and you already have 800+ posts. Good job.

WTF!? The fuck is wrong with some people on here

Do any if those penis enlarging techniques or products actually work? I don't want to read any bullshit reviews by bots, I want info from experienced people here that have actually used them.

This is mind blowing

Yup. Dick size only matters for people who can get sex in the first place

Which is why I don't care. Mine is small, but why bother worrying about it?

Way too many fakecels tbqh that implies you get sex already....

How do you even DICKmaxx?