Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jfl if you are under 5'11 in Germanic countries!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
The average male height in germanic countries(germany,netherlands, sweden, iceland...) is the highest in the world with around 5'11 and to be considered tall you need to be like atleast 6'3. It never began for Manlets in these countries. Even I with my 6ft get mogged by some foids here.

lul. 6ft1 is the avg in NL bro. 5'11 is uber manlet over there.

just get taller bro

Yes thise fuckers are tall. Maybe the refuggesss will bring it down

More like JFL if you are under 6ft anywhere in the west.

Yup. Seems like the average height for the white man in Canada/USA is 5’11. Northern Europe is a whole different fucking story. I’m 6’2 and I was getting mogged constantly when I went there on vacation. I thank cuck Trudeau every night before bed for letting in midget currycels and ricecels to lower the national average.

No.

5' 8" is the average height of Brasil, as example.

Bolívia average height is 5' 5" and México average height is 5' 6".

Im 172cm and i nevel felt short in Brasil.

The average male height in germanic countries(germany,netherlands, sweden, iceland...) is the highest in the world with around 5'11 and to be considered tall you need to be like atleast 6'3. It never began for Manlets in these countries. Even I with my 6ft get mogged by some foids here.

Fuck those countries.

That height is going to be adjusted when they become the new Africa/Middle East.

Then Asia will reign supreme over the world.

Yup. Seems like the average height for the white man in Canada/USA is 5’11. Northern Europe is a whole different fucking story. I’m 6’2 and I was getting mogged constantly when I went there on vacation. I thank cuck Trudeau every night before bed for letting in midget currycels and ricecels to lower the national average.

Getting mogged at 6’2?? I’m NEVER visiting the Nordic countries, not if my life depended on it.

Last edited:
JFL. Below 6'3" is manlet in the West.

Average height is 6" 3' for 20 yos in the west Sorry brah

Getting mugged at 6’2?? I’m NEVER visiting the Nordic countries, not if my life depended on it.
Excluding the very touristy areas filled with ethnics, I felt dead average at 6'2. There seemed to be at-least one 6'5+ chad on every street corner.

Last edited: