Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL if u arent saving up for transgender surgwry

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Cashmax, Buy a wig, consult a surgon, insert a vagina on top of your micro penis, throw on some lipstick/ makeup, and change ur name to Jessica. U broke the system and now u can reap the benefits of a women while originally being a guy. Cucks will have to accept it. This is how incel breaks the system against cucks

very high IQ post several males managed to make use of this method with successful results.

I’d do this if I wasn’t curry

I think I was supposed to be born female

lol unlike many troll post. You make trolling funny atleast. Keep up with the trolling :feelsgah:

No thanks bro, you can miss my that gay shit.

Should've started this at 16. Now it's over for me.

I think you have found the solution for Incels.

Cashmax, Buy a wig, consult a surgon, insert a vagina on top of your micro penis, throw on some lipstick/ makeup, and change ur name to Jessica. U broke the system and now u can reap the benefits of a women while originally being a guy. Cucks will have to accept it. This is how incel breaks the system against cucks
I'd still be pretty ugly, even if I took shitloads of estrogen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back