Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I come back and three people get banned

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
Honestly it’s hard to sympathize with anyone, while I do agree with @JosefMengelecel, the execution was shit. Tbh this is how the fourm dies, there will be newer and newer members that make the forum unattractive for older members. This site will be full of normies in the next two years.

Wait, who else got banned? If draestyn got banned whatever, he's 6'3.

If you waited a bit longer it would’ve been 6

Wait, who else got banned? If draestyn got banned whatever, he's 6'3.
Any source about him being 6'3? This has been brought up over and over and I'm having a hard time believing it.

Any source about him being 6'3? This has been brought up over and over and I'm having a hard time believing it.
I read a thread along the lines of "What is your ideal height for a partner" and he said "I'm 6'2.5" heightmogs me to the stratosphere.

I read a thread along the lines of "What is your ideal height for a partner" and he said "I'm 6'2.5" heightmogs me to the stratosphere.
He should have been banned for that alone.

He should have been banned for that alone.
If I was 6' I KNOW i'd be able to get something. Girls have treated me much better over text when I heightfraud.

And according to mental out, Draestyn was also into trannies (on his alt) so not really a huge loss

> Being mad at tall zoomer faggots being banned.

What?

The real question is what happened to the blacky they tried banning?. He better do his part of keeping this place alive after all the drama and getting 2 important postmaxxers removed. :feelsbadman:

Ban All Tallfags!
:feelsjuice:

The real question is what happened to the blacky they tried banning?. He better do his part of keeping this place alive after all the drama and getting 2 important postmaxxers removed. :feelsbadman:
I really don’t know what’s going on then, new information about everyone pops up. I hope the forum doesn’t go to shit.