Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting jfl, i can't even enjoy weed

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
what a me thing to happen. finally got the money to buy an ounce and I figure out I don't even like weed. I've vaped it a few times and each time the following happens: thoughts are loopy for a while, then I get completely lethargic until I eventually fall asleep. that's it, 5 hours gone just like that. Oh, and it makes me fucking nauseous. I vaped a lot at once last night and it made my stomach hurt like hell. Had to sit in an upright position and breathe through my mouth for like an hour trying not to throw up. I hate my entire fucking life. Not just part of it. All of it.

Jfl just od on mescaline

i hate the smell of my weed now

try buying a sativa strain next time, if you can't do so just buy online

Damn kid, stop doing drugs.

why do vape it you pussy

Beer>>>>>weed. Weed is for women.

i can't even acquire it. you are lucky that you live in the west where you can order whatever drug you'd like and have it arrive in front of your door in a couple of days.

what a me thing to happen. finally got the money to buy an ounce and I figure out I don't even like weed. I've vaped it a few times and each time the following happens: thoughts are loopy for a while, then I get completely lethargic until I eventually fall asleep. that's it, 5 hours gone just like that. Oh, and it makes me fucking nauseous. I vaped a lot at once last night and it made my stomach hurt like hell. Had to sit in an upright position and breathe through my mouth for like an hour trying not to throw up. I hate my entire fucking life. Not just part of it. All of it.
:heart::heart::heart:

i can't even acquire it. you are lucky that you live in the west where you can order whatever drug you'd like and have it arrive in front of your door in a couple of days.
Can't you just go to a seedy Middle Eastern bazaar alley and buy hash?

Also it only takes like 30-60 minutes depending on what you're getting in my area lol. If you are talking about darknet stuff then I'm sure they can mail to Turkey for the right price.

only cucks vape

Can't you just go to a seedy Middle Eastern bazaar alley and buy hash?

Also it only takes like 30-60 minutes depending on what you're getting in my area lol. If you are talking about darknet stuff then I'm sure they can mail to Turkey for the right price.

the things we call "bazaars" here are just villagers selling cheap clothing and vegetables to old people, nothing like the moroccan ones i hear about or anything.

ya, i meant the darknet stuff. many do, but my experience is that waiting more than a month, minimum, for untracked orders is a given (if the stuff arrives in the first place, that is). i've even had to wait three months for a couple. ordering with tracking is not an option since i live with my parents.

the things we call "bazaars" here are just villagers selling cheap clothing and vegetables to old people, nothing like the moroccan ones i hear about or anything.

ya, i meant the darknet stuff. many do, but my experience is that waiting more than a month, minimum, for untracked orders is a given (if the stuff arrives in the first place, that is). i've even had to wait three months for a couple. ordering with tracking is not an option since i live with my parents.
Ah. I heard about Turkey ones in particular from people I went to school with but maybe they were exaggerating. My own experience is actually from Morocco lol but the stories I've been told made it seem like it applies to Turkey too.

Damn that sucks. But I mean, if stuff does arrive, might as well go for it? Can't say that we're privileged when you're just slightly less privileged. I recommend 2C-B btw.

you should only vape thc if you smoke a lot. Try smoking less weed each sitting I think you would benefit from smaller doses tbh tbh.

Ah. I heard about Turkey ones in particular from people I went to school with but maybe they were exaggerating. My own experience is actually from Morocco lol but the stories I've been told made it seem like it applies to Turkey too.

Damn that sucks. But I mean, if stuff does arrive, might as well go for it? Can't say that we're privileged when you're just slightly less privileged. I recommend 2C-B btw.

i do go for it, i have bought different stuff quite a few times (not anything i can casually take like two times a week to take the edge off like with weed or something though sadly) and am in fact waiting for some packs at the moment and praying that they arrive. also thankyu 4 the suggestion

i can just think abute how ugly i am on weed