Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl humans do not express empathy towards me

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
There were studies done on empathy and what I've learnt from them is that if you yawn and another person yawns after you that means he/she feels empathy towards you, its a chain reaction. Same thing with smiling, if a person smiles at you or you smile at him, his/her first NATURAL reaction is to smile back. You are not even aware that you have to smile before you do it because thats an instinct and not a decision that you make.

So yeah nobody smiles back at me when I smile to them nor nobody yawns except for my parents. Just lol, that means humans do not experience empathy to a sub5 guy like me because they don't get that natural reaction to give emotions back. I am the one giving emotions but nobody gives me theirs. O v e r.

A femoid smiled at me yesterday walking in the hallway, felt good man.

Isn't everyone like "groggy" in the UK?

Never break the first eye contact. If you win, you can ignore

People never reciprocate the way I feel. Probably biggest reason I hate being around others. Always feel like an alien.

People never reciprocate the way I feel. Probably biggest reason I hate being around others. Always feel like an alien.

Same, especially around women since I find 80%+ of women that aren't fat attractive, but they don't find me attractive so I end up panicking and feeling sick.

Never break the first eye contact. If you win, you can ignore
Lmao impossible for me. I last 1 sec max and I usually look straight away after I make eye contact. The only people I can make eye contact with is my mom and dad

Have you seen kids? e.g. in the backseat of a car. They never break eye contact when they pass you by :fire:%$!%$holes
Do it until its boring.
After this you could try older woman first or go direct for your own taste.

Last time I went out clubbing I did this to one woman, but she was behind another one so they both saw me looking, but I was just looking at the one in the back. The lady in the front stared a couple times back (i saw that from the "corner" of my eye) but i wasn't focussed on her. She left after some minutes. "The target" on the other hand was hooked. How did i know that? I focussed on people behind her. She constantly was checking where i was looking at.

This is peace of cake for me. But the first date never end up well. The power games are just not my thing, I'm blind somewhere and sometimes i find out one actually liked me 'back then' but I never noticed it. I fapped so much on her in the past, but didn't notice the clues lol.

Last edited:
When I cough or sneeze the whole class coughs or sneezes. Guess I'm chad

You don't deserve it, you're a pathetic cunt, and I'm glad inceldom exists so morons like you can be punished :)

That sounds like an interesting study, tbh tbh. I'll try to yawn with femoids around, although i know which results i'm gonna get.

I was smiling at this hr foid while talking about when I would receive the results (when I went to a technical interview exam for a job) but she didn't even smile back and of course I got rejected from the job as FUCKING usual
:feelsrope:

I yawned after reading OP :feelsrope:

reminder that eye contact is how men fight without fighting. Staring at masculine faces gives you a spike in cortisol and estrogen to make you submit, but you can train yourself by just staring at the other dude.

When you shake hands with a guy always make sure to hold eye contact for longer.

I get erections around females and none of their pussies get wet. No empathy whatsoever.

all my coworkers yawn when i yawn and i yawn when they yawn too.

Ppl look at me weird sometimes. I was at the gym a while ago and made eye contact with one of the staff up front, and he gave me this look like I fucked his mom.

I get smiles sometimes, but is mostly from a distance because when they get up close the smile tends to turn upside down.

Last time I went out clubbing I did this to one woman, but she was behind another one so they both saw me looking, but I was just looking at the one in the back. The lady in the front stared a couple times back (i saw that from the "corner" of my eye) but i wasn't focussed on her. She left after some minutes. "The target" on the other hand was hooked. How did i know that? I focussed on people behind her. She constantly was checking where i was looking at.

This is peace of cake for me. But the first date never end up well. The power games are just not my thing, I'm blind somewhere and sometimes i find out one actually liked me 'back then' but I never noticed it. I fapped so much on her in the past, but didn't notice the clues lol.
hmmmmmmmm sounds like you shouldnt be here.

hmmmmmmmm sounds like you shouldnt be here.

:feelstrash:

So far 102 messages, you'll get easy through it.
shall we

movie-tickets-and-popcorn-600x400_grande.jpg

i might fall asleep (skipped sleep yesterday and also need to get up in 5 hours or so lawl)

Last edited: