Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL@ having to listen to my dad tell me about him having sex when he was 17

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I'm 26, a khhv at 26. I have no marketable skills, actually I have basically no life skills of any kind, no life at all, no future, and I'm miserable more than half of my waking hours. Do you really think I want to listen to my own father brag to me? Is he trying to motivate me? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: The only motivation this gives me is to stop caring about his feelings, since he can't relate to me at all, and to rope whenever I can't take it anymore.

My entire existence is a mistake, seriously my whole life is one major failure after another. I unironically, genuinely wish that someone would fucking murder me, just kill me as quickly as possible.

>bragging about having sex at 17

lol.normies have no idea how pitiful(compared to normies degeneracy) that is kek

i am not endorsing degeneracy

My entire existence is a mistake, seriously my whole life is one major failure after another. I unironically, genuinely wish that someone would fucking murder me, just kill me as quickly as possible.
I feel like that even after having accomplished things that society or parents deem worthy. Nothing really matters when you've failed at the foundation of life (dating/sex)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xiq3cM81A

lol.normies have no idea how pitiful(compared to normies degeneracy) that is kek

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's also funny, I know kids were having sex when I was in middle school :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm 26, a khhv at 26. I have no marketable skills, actually I have basically no life skills of any kind, no life at all, no future, and I'm miserable more than half of my waking hours.

That is also me.

That's also funny, I know kids were having sex when I was in middle school :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I vividly remember the 15 yo class stacy bragging about losing her virginity to her Chad boyfriend :feelsseriously:

my dad lost his virginity at the age of 13 jfl

My dad didn't have sex until he was 24. Despite the fact that he was a high tier normie, and grew up in a time, when getting laid was a lot more easier than today. I really wonder what exactly did hold him back, tbh.
That is also me.
He has his drivers license tho

my normie friend lost his virginity to his gf at 15 yo. I was like "wtf dude, you're too young for that shit" now look at me now, a fucking virgin in his twenties without any chance of recovering.

Last edited: